“Each day is another day of torture.”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Page
The Republic of Kung Ture is a colossal, safe nation, renowned for its pith helmet sales, zero percent divorce rate, and disturbing lack of elderly people. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 5.139 billion Tureans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Underground. The average income tax rate is 68.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Tureanic economy, worth 735 trillion Gold Marks a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Trout Farming. Black market activity is extensive. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 143,137 Gold Marks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.9 times as much as the poorest.
Decongestants have replaced Gold Marks in street transactions, drug deals return to the streets as legions of undercover officers stalk the dark web, they say that Leader's personal computer is full of naked pictures of the Emperor of Maxtopia, and red rinses are frequently applied to grey hair. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Kung Ture's national animal is the Giant-Squid, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Kung Ture, red rinses are frequently applied to grey hair.
- : Kung Ture was endorsed by The Questionable Existence of Your Imaginary Friend.
- : Kung Ture was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans and the Top 10% for Most Advanced Defense Forces.
- : Kung Ture was endorsed by The Community of Shangri-La Valley.
- : Following new legislation in Kung Ture, they say that Leader's personal computer is full of naked pictures of the Emperor of Maxtopia.
- : Kung Ture was endorsed by The Empire of Kakatiya.
- : Kung Ture was endorsed by The Republic of The Sigometh Dynasty.
- : Kung Ture was endorsed by Zapatian workers state.
- : Following new legislation in Kung Ture, drug deals return to the streets as legions of undercover officers stalk the dark web.
- : Following new legislation in Kung Ture, decongestants have replaced Gold Marks in street transactions.
Endorsements Received: 45 » Treadwellia, Aflana, Captain Apollo, New Rogernomics, Hycronesia, Loftegen 2, Nargorthia, Leonism, Axixic, Sombrassino, SunnyPhiladelphia, Aegis-5, Aigania, The Torrentin, Marcellinople, Wintermoot III, Margandy, Courlany, Altmar, Derthal, Li Ka Shing Administrative Region, Dhan, Custadia, Denado, Mzeusia, Snoodum, Perchan, Burning Pants, Caybow, Lazarene Ryccia, Lake Flotillas, The New California Republic, Guiness Freaks, Capercom, Sophisica, Tiegenhof, Kan Po, Steel Vagabonds, Makdon, Rommanda, Aguaria Major, The Sigometh Dynasty, Kakatiya, Shangri-La Valley, and Your Imaginary Friend.