“발해의 승리에 과 대한 세상의 악화”
|Category: Free-Market Paradise|
Regional Influence: Hatchling
The Protectorate of Kurdistan is a gargantuan, efficient nation, notable for its complete absence of social welfare and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-working, democratic population of 14.661 billion Parhasques enjoy frequent elections, which are uniformly corrupted by big-spending corporations buying politicians who best suit their interests.
The medium-sized, moralistic, pro-business government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Law & Order, and International Aid. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 21.0%.
The very strong Kurdistanian economy, worth 713 trillion Parhean Tongboes a year, is quite specialized and led by the Cheese Exports industry, with major contributions from Door-to-door Insurance Sales, Furniture Restoration, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is 48,636 Parhean Tongboes, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 183,829 per year while the poor average 8,953, a ratio of 20.5 to 1.
Crime is a problem, possibly because it is difficult to make it through a day without breaking one of the country's many regulations. Kurdistan's national animal is the Parhean Rhinoceros.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kurdistan's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Kurdistan's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Kurdistan was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Kurdistan ceased to exist in The Rejected Realms.
- : Kurdistan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Stationary.
- : Kurdistan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Economic Output.
- : Kurdistan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.
- : Kurdistan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- : Kurdistan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
- : Kurdistan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Zombified and the Top 10% for Most Dead.