“Justice, Piety, Loyalty” The King of Kuroline
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Nipper
|Leader||The King of Kuroline|
The Republic of Kuroline is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by The King of Kuroline with an even hand, and notable for its anti-smoking policies, ban on automobiles, and public floggings. The compassionate, devout population of 1.683 billion Kurolineans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of North Decker. The average income tax rate is 53.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Kurolinean economy, worth 117 trillion Kuroline Dollars a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Basket Weaving, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 69,763 Kuroline Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
School lockers are filled with fancy underwear, extreme political groups are outlawed, the people are famous throughout the region for their bleached-white teeth, and the government is continually probing the galaxy in search of alien life. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kuroline's national animal is the Polar Star, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Star Light.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kuroline relocated from Eurth to Europeia.
- : Kuroline relocated from Europeia to Eurth.
- : Following new legislation in Kuroline, the government is continually probing the galaxy in search of alien life.
- : Following new legislation in Kuroline, the people are famous throughout the region for their bleached-white teeth.
- : Following new legislation in Kuroline, extreme political groups are outlawed.
- : Following new legislation in Kuroline, school lockers are filled with fancy underwear.
- : Following new legislation in Kuroline, immigrant herding has become a national pastime.
- : Kuroline was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Following new legislation in Kuroline, nobody is allowed to stop the local daycare from reading Nietzsche to pre-schoolers.
- : Following new legislation in Kuroline, blind dates reemerge as a necessary evil in the quest for love.