“Novus Ordo Seclorum”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Page
Location: The East Pacific
The Republic of Kyrtizhan is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Thomas with an even hand, and renowned for its free-roaming dinosaurs, smutty television, and prohibition of alcohol. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 7.165 billion Kyrtizhanians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Industry, and Environment also on the agenda. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Princeton. The average income tax rate is 72.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Kyrtizhanian economy, worth 930 trillion rupees a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 129,829 rupees, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Local executives are seen on the corner with cardboard signs reading "will oppress the masses for food", foreign nations kill migratory animals at random in the hope that Kyrtizhan will pay them to stop, courtrooms can be a little sketchy, and airport announcements inform passengers that flights have been delayed because pilots are having afternoon naps. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kyrtizhan's national animal is the bearded dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kyrtizhan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
- : Kyrtizhan endorsed The Kingdom of Grey Haven of Tauraucania.
- : Following new legislation in Kyrtizhan, airport announcements inform passengers that flights have been delayed because pilots are having afternoon naps.
- : Following new legislation in Kyrtizhan, courtrooms can be a little sketchy.
- : Following new legislation in Kyrtizhan, foreign nations kill migratory animals at random in the hope that Kyrtizhan will pay them to stop.
- : Kyrtizhan endorsed The Holy Empire of Nevertopia.
- : Following new legislation in Kyrtizhan, local executives are seen on the corner with cardboard signs reading "will oppress the masses for food".
- : Kyrtizhan was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Democratic Socialists".
- : Following new legislation in Kyrtizhan, rumor has it that Thomas has won three lotteries in a row.
- : Kyrtizhan was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Nevertopia.
Endorsements Received: 58 » A Slanted Black Stripe, H-Zhena, Am Echad, Arkantis, Kangarawa, Someseni, Hizuru, ReeK, Dark Edgyness, Socialist Holy American Empire, Brotherland, Wiranath, Axdel, Republic of Berzerkistan, Neruch, BearStackof2015, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Pakitsk, Kilkire, The United Neo American Union, VW53Aland, Libertanny, Liberstankonia, Stanisiti, Dragons Blood, Brethren, Marrabuk, East Malaysia, Stellar Colonies, Merlovich, Evrigenis, Rhealaliit, Modra, Monix, Zukchiva, Talitoa, Fellon, Schrebia, Todd McCloud, Rohanland, Coruh, The Three States of Fortuna, Peoples Republic of GG, Quartzland, Oofery, Staynes, Blobbo, Lingu, Distro-Spartica, The Atlae Isles, and 8 others.Tseriesiscoming, Tretrid, Filipopol, A mean old man, Calmarya, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, BuciLand, and Nevertopia.