|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Regional Influence: Squire
|Leader||Rebel Leader Scarlett Bonne|
The Confederated Rebel States of Laporter is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Rebel Leader Scarlett Bonne with an even hand, and notable for its otherworldly petting zoo, free-roaming dinosaurs, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 6.877 billion Laportians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Saint Charles. The average income tax rate is 66.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Laportian economy, worth a remarkable 1,125 trillion Charons a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Retail, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an impressive 163,718 Charons, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.9 times as much as the poorest.
Fat-shaming is now public policy, diminutive Laportian generals are feared for their aggressiveness, sausages are seldomly seen in the supermarket, and smoking is banned in public areas. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Laporter's national animal is the Nautilus, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to heavy metals seepage into national waterways, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Laporter was endorsed by The People's Republic of Owans.
- : Laporter endorsed The Pernicious Plutocracy of Honeydewistania.
- : Laporter was endorsed by The Pernicious Plutocracy of Honeydewistania.
- : Laporter was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Developed.
- : Laporter changed its national currency to "Charon".
- : Following new legislation in Laporter, smoking is banned in public areas.
- : Following new legislation in Laporter, sausages are seldomly seen in the supermarket.
- : Following new legislation in Laporter, diminutive Laportian generals are feared for their aggressiveness.
- : Following new legislation in Laporter, fat-shaming is now public policy.
- : Following new legislation in Laporter, army uniforms are replaced en masse to accommodate adult soldiers.
Endorsements Received: 59 » Killer Kitty, New Rogernomics, Treadwellia, Aflana, Snoodum, Denado, Perchan, Emperor PJ, Hickerbilly, Lingord, Significantly Sized Bricks, Port Flynt, Rangers Brotherhood, Lazarene Ryccia, Steel Vagabonds, The Sigometh Dynasty, NoDrugCrimeTown, Custadia, Guiness Freaks, Burning Pants, Caybow, Arkanik, Rommanda, Sophisica, Axixic, Xracona, Bobs raider puppet, The Salvation States, Issrak-om, Glorious Society, Shaunborough, Aigania, Aegis-5, Surd, Cossack Peoples, Manaric, Thetraxia, Mzeusia, Nargorthia, The New California Republic, Outlaw Conformity, Auralon, Aaecilia, Treat-Seeking Missiles, Darcaethir, Northern Rosary Isles, Leonism, Inceptio, Aguaria Major, Grand Place, and 9 others.The Islands of Colwell, TypoTech, Capercom, Courlany, Domais, Ashoy, Debussy, Honeydewistania, and Owans.