“Light Up The Night”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Page
Location: The East Pacific
The Legendary Land of Layngderfleethe is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Farley with a fair hand, and renowned for its national health service, irreverence towards religion, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 3.29 billion Legends hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large government prioritizes Education, with Administration, Welfare, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Defense receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Paradise City. The average income tax rate is 95.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Legendary economy, worth 637 trillion bottle caps a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 193,859 bottle caps, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Workers for the environmental protection agency are patted down for tartar sauce every morning, bemused citizens are encouraged to sing foreign-language hymns of religions they have never heard of, a ban on unsolicited cold calling in all forms is in effect, and a weakened police force struggles to maintain law and order. Crime is totally unknown. Layngderfleethe's national animal is the Land Shark, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Science.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Layngderfleethe, a weakened police force struggles to maintain law and order.
- : Following new legislation in Layngderfleethe, a ban on unsolicited cold calling in all forms is in effect.
- : Following new legislation in Layngderfleethe, bemused citizens are encouraged to sing foreign-language hymns of religions they have never heard of.
- : Following new legislation in Layngderfleethe, workers for the environmental protection agency are patted down for tartar sauce every morning.
- : Following new legislation in Layngderfleethe, nine out of ten citizens of Layngderfleethe answered 'nuclear safety inspector' when asked their occupation.
- : Layngderfleethe endorsed The Grand Duchy of South Iris.
- : Layngderfleethe endorsed The Holy Empire of Nevertopia.
- : Layngderfleethe was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Nevertopia.
- : Layngderfleethe was endorsed by The Glorious and Serene Harmony of Kriov.
- : Following new legislation in Layngderfleethe, multiple births are a cause of celebration for tax collectors.
Endorsements Received: 82 » A Slanted Black Stripe, Rhealaliit, VW53Aland, H-Zhena, Wiranath, Brotherland, Ridann, Neruch, Arkantis, Hizuru, Axdel, Kangarawa, Bullpups, Republic of Berzerkistan, BearStackof2015, Stellar Colonies, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Am Echad, Kilkire, Pakitsk, Someseni, The United Neo American Union, Libertanny, Stanisiti, Liberstankonia, Sericena, La xinga, Matdor, Dragons Blood, Servants of Gizmo, Brethren, Marrabuk, East Malaysia, Roliganistan, Evrigenis, Modra, Rainbow Vests, Kalaratri, Monix, ArenaC, Asendavia, Merlovich, Zukchiva, Dreamericana, Tretrid, Bermadia, Ripsylvania, Acronis, The Three States of Fortuna, Coruh, and 32 others.BuciLand, The Eternal Land of Jong, Peoples Republic of GG, Staynes, Greater New Cassandra, Aivintis, Jakubonia, Virgoliaendorses, Woodsind, Mays Austrian Nation, Raunch, Oofery, Technocratic Tagalog, TM-Jesselton, Tseriesiscoming, Imprisoned Freeman, Elejamie, Outer Verron Swicia Islands, Kaigi, The Atlae Isles, Unger under over, Adavan, Slys Paws, Headpat Central, Imperial Akatsuki, Filipopol, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, A mean old man, Goodnamesarerare, Wizardonia, Kriov, and Nevertopia.