“Light Up The Night”
|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Regional Influence: Page
Location: The East Pacific
The Legendary Land of Layngderfleethe is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Farley with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, unlimited-speed roads, and national health service. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 3.737 billion Legends enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large, liberal government prioritizes Education, with Administration, Welfare, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Defense and Spirituality aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Paradise City. The average income tax rate is 97.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Legendary economy, worth 749 trillion bottle caps a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 200,601 bottle caps, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Farley's office has a newly installed Max-Man arcade game programmed by a 5th-grader, a suspicious number of male students have joined the Ladies' Wrestling League, children as young as eight can present logical proofs for the existence of the afterlife, and the government is promoting multicultural values with the new 'Just Be Nice, OK?' initiative. Crime is totally unknown. Layngderfleethe's national animal is the Land Shark, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Science.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Layngderfleethe was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of New Amerindia.
- : Following new legislation in Layngderfleethe, the government is promoting multicultural values with the new 'Just Be Nice, OK?' initiative.
- : Following new legislation in Layngderfleethe, children as young as eight can present logical proofs for the existence of the afterlife.
- : Layngderfleethe voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Pedagogical Freedom".
- : Layngderfleethe voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Ever-Wandering Souls".
- : Layngderfleethe endorsed The Constitutional Monarchy of New Amerindia.
- : Following new legislation in Layngderfleethe, a suspicious number of male students have joined the Ladies' Wrestling League.
- : Following new legislation in Layngderfleethe, Farley's office has a newly installed Max-Man arcade game programmed by a 5th-grader.
- : Following new legislation in Layngderfleethe, the government frequently panders to parents with boutique tax credits.
- : Following new legislation in Layngderfleethe, cash-strapped junkies lick rabbits for a cheap high.
Endorsements Received: 66 » Nevertopia, Pakitsk, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, Technocratic Tagalog, Todd McCloud, Urimel, The Earth Systems Alliance, H-Zhena, Evrigenis, Mays Austrian Nation, Tretrid, Staynes, Brotherland, Dragonia, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Modra, Wiranath, VW53Aland, A mean old man, Oofery, Roissyland, Rainbow Vests, Dragons Blood, East Malaysia, Grossvietnam, Libertanny, ArenaC, Chalan, ParaSymmetry, Stellar Colonies, Debluu, Monix, Elejamie, Adavan, Zukchiva, Roliganistan, Greater New Cassandra, Wizardonia, Gyp Land, Kavanos, Merlovich, Horn of Havenkaap, Schrebia, BearStackof2015, La xinga, Outer Verron Swicia Islands, The island of Kiria, New Leganes, Ridann, Castle Federation, and 16 others.Unger under over, Imperial Akatsuki, Republic of Berzerkistan, Slys Paws, Servants of Gizmo, Goodnamesarerare, CheeseBurrito, Kaigi, Marrabuk, Freedom Fascists, Wanabe, Asendavia, Packilvania, The Empire of Rijelv, Cameronia Excellentia, and New Amerindia.