“Light Up The Night”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Page
Location: The East Pacific
The Legendary Land of Layngderfleethe is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Farley with a fair hand, and remarkable for its smutty television, national health service, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 1.739 billion Legends hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Paradise City. The average income tax rate is 73.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Legendary economy, worth 294 trillion bottle caps a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Soda Sales. Average income is an impressive 169,589 bottle caps, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.8 times as much as the poorest.
The year's most anticipated show is "Great Deals on Delicious Meals", buses are widely regarded as the safest way to travel, the endangered saltwater humpback Land Shark is only seen in captivity programs, and new government leaflets tell coeliac children to eat more crisps. Crime is totally unknown. Layngderfleethe's national animal is the Land Shark, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Science.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Layngderfleethe endorsed The Crimson Empire of Celannica.
- : Layngderfleethe was endorsed by The Crimson Empire of Celannica.
- : Following new legislation in Layngderfleethe, new government leaflets tell coeliac children to eat more crisps.
- : Following new legislation in Layngderfleethe, the endangered saltwater humpback Land Shark is only seen in captivity programs.
- : Layngderfleethe was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Smartest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Layngderfleethe, buses are widely regarded as the safest way to travel.
- : Layngderfleethe endorsed The Benevolent Republic of Valdwall.
- : Layngderfleethe was endorsed by The Benevolent Republic of Valdwall.
- : Following new legislation in Layngderfleethe, the year's most anticipated show is "Great Deals on Delicious Meals".
- : Following new legislation in Layngderfleethe, citizens wishing to leave the country must surrender half their wealth to the government.
Endorsements Received: 61 » A Slanted Black Stripe, Rhealaliit, Roissyland, VW53Aland, H-Zhena, Wiranath, Brotherland, Ridann, The Sacred Whale, Marrico, Neruch, Arkantis, Shantan, Hizuru, Solarfall, The Holy Empire of Moronica, Axdel, Indovinesia, Kangarawa, Bullpups, Republic of Berzerkistan, The Angel of Charity, Thyaclinia, BearStackof2015, Janoobi Jazair, Just Vale 2, Stellar Colonies, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Am Echad, Free sovereign Soviet socialist republic, The Holy Utopian Republic, Kilkire, Pakitsk, Someseni, The United Neo American Union, Nazagully, Libertanny, Escade, Stanisiti, RovaMittala, Liberstankonia, Sericena, Staynes, Commodore Badger, Encurage, Lerasi, La xinga, Avakael, Matdor, Zukchiva, and 11 others.Dragons Blood, Johnny Appleseed1, Servants of Gizmo, Brethren, Tim Stark, Feu de Glace, Ballpit2, Ramaeus, Marrabuk, Valdwall, and Celannica.