“Volo. Accipere. Habet.” The Dread Eternal Emperor
|Category: Corrupt Dictatorship|
Regional Influence: Squire
Location: the Rejected Realms
|Capital||City of the Dread Throne|
|Leader||The Dread Eternal Emperor|
The Eternal Dread Empire of Lederland is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by The Dread Eternal Emperor with an iron fist, and remarkable for its deadly medical pandemics, smutty television, and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 20.881 billion Lederlandians are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The medium-sized, corrupt, socially-minded, well-organized government is effectively ruled by the Department of Defense, with Industry and Education also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Environment receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of City of the Dread Throne. The average income tax rate is 95.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Lederlandian economy, worth an astonishing 11,259 trillion Imperial Credits a year, is broadly diversified and mostly comprised of black market activity, especially in Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Woodchip Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is a breathtaking 539,203 Imperial Credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Pet owners must make a payment if their charges leave a deposit, the health budget has been diverted into prolonging The Dread Eternal Emperor's life, families waiting for delayed pipe installations hope daily for rain, and the nation's apology for those it has executed in the last year has come a little late for some. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Lederland's national animal is the Human, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is None.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lederland endorsed The Watch how I Soar Nation of A Leaf on the Wind.
- : Lederland was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Gambling Industry.
- : Following new legislation in Lederland, the nation's apology for those it has executed in the last year has come a little late for some.
- : Lederland was endorsed by The Watch how I Soar Nation of A Leaf on the Wind.
- : Lederland was endorsed by The Nomadic Peoples of Black Hawk Raider Refugees.
- : Lederland was endorsed by The Distant Dreamer of Chimes.
- : Lederland voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Australian rePublic".
- : Following new legislation in Lederland, families waiting for delayed pipe installations hope daily for rain.
- : Lederland was endorsed by The Lucky holy wants easter eggs of Bormiar.
- : Following new legislation in Lederland, the health budget has been diverted into prolonging The Dread Eternal Emperor's life.
Endorsements Received: 40 » Zavea, Farrakhan, Unibot III, Aggro, Perfect Sublime Masters, Collosuss, Emeseses, Franluxin, Arinteriswith, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Aqueira, Yoshiterra, Andromeda Islands, Rubian Empire, Florin, Doormat to the Lord, Aandruzognivia, Gozira, Dead I Jack, Volsar, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Panormia, Zerentopia, Razorback, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Delight, Greater Cesnica, Morover, Nation of Urie, Edgedgie, Mundanus, Nakena, Alpharoland, Lansaka, Alsakah, Machiavellian Prince, Agalaesia, Bormiar, Black Hawk Raider Refugees, and A Leaf on the Wind.