Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
The Republic of Libathwesanadoms is a massive, efficient nation, remarkable for its museums and concert halls, barren, inhospitable landscape, and unlimited-speed roads. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 2.942 billion Libathwesanadomsians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The minute, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government, or what there is of one, prioritizes Education, with Administration, Public Transport, and Industry also on the agenda, while Law & Order and Spirituality are ignored. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 3.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Libathwesanadomsian economy, worth 382 trillion friedmen a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Soda Sales. Average income is an impressive 129,894 friedmen, but there is an enormous disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 730,245 per year while the poor average 11,416, a ratio of 64.0 to 1.
Photographers can be found hiding behind the curtains in Leader's bedroom, dubiously qualified Skandilundian barristers keep referring to laws as 'government guidelines', bar brawls are an hourly occurrence, and the nation has welcomed its expats back with open arms. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Libathwesanadoms's national animal is the Valkyrie, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Libathwesanadoms was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Fattest Citizens.
- : Libathwesanadoms was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Politically Free.
- : Libathwesanadoms was endorsed by The Federation of Erlyia.
- : Libathwesanadoms was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Soda Pop Sector and the Top 10% for Most Secular.
- : Libathwesanadoms's influence in Lazarus rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Following new legislation in Libathwesanadoms, the nation has welcomed its expats back with open arms.
- : Following new legislation in Libathwesanadoms, bar brawls are an hourly occurrence.
- : Following new legislation in Libathwesanadoms, dubiously qualified Skandilundian barristers keep referring to laws as 'government guidelines'.
- : Libathwesanadoms was endorsed by The Community of Shangri-La Valley.
- : Libathwesanadoms was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.