“Independence and Resourcefulness”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
The Community of Libeenes is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its infamous sell-swords, keen interest in outer space, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The compassionate, humorless population of 688 million Libeenesians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tartarus. The average income tax rate is 51.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Libeenesian economy, worth 72.7 trillion Trades a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a slick, highly efficient black market in Information Technology, Tourism, Basket Weaving, and Retail. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an impressive 105,682 Trades, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The state considers itself the 'third parent' of every child in the nation, it is a silent spring in Libeenes, politicians are often seen attending regional history classes at primary schools within their constituencies, and the government's religious works are headed by a New Age guru. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Libeenes's national animal is the Snow Leopard, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Libeenes was endorsed by The United States of Etanistania.
- : Libeenes was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Libeenes was endorsed by The Free Land of Crialdenna.
- : Following new legislation in Libeenes, the government's religious works are headed by a New Age guru.
- : Following new legislation in Libeenes, politicians are often seen attending regional history classes at primary schools within their constituencies.
- : Following new legislation in Libeenes, it is a silent spring in Libeenes.
- : Following new legislation in Libeenes, the state considers itself the 'third parent' of every child in the nation.
- : Following new legislation in Libeenes, consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed.
- : Libeenes was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Libeenes was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Developed.
Endorsements Received: 29 » The Pacific Northwest, Sylh Alanor, Tiralta, Liphia, Typica, Melenavenia, Vikoland, Aephony, Nangka, Tovenia, Istastioner, Floofybit, Jacobs, Michis, Junitaki-cho, Araine, Rosadeu, Caretakers and Clockwatchers, Ameth, Fel Vudos, St Leone, Jazur, Portmanteau, Porthosia, Cadenzana, Parvesha, Itdepends, Crialdenna, and Etanistania.