“By The People For The People” Jacob Low
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Page
Location: the South Pacific
The Democratic Monarchy of Liberunitaria is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Jacob Low with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, keen interest in outer space, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 3.107 billion Liberunitarians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, corrupt, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Liberty City. The average income tax rate is 76.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Liberunitarian economy, worth 483 trillion Unicoins a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Trout Farming. Average income is an impressive 155,626 Unicoins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Worried-looking neonatal nurses are being deployed in place of SWAT teams during dangerous drug busts, personal injury lawyers are demanding compensation from the government after recent reductions in manufacturer liability, arthritic surgeons with tremulous fingers reassure patients that they are in safe hands, and ships no longer sail as no one wants to encounter Liberunitarian pirates. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Liberunitaria's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Liberunitaria was endorsed by The Federal Republic of West Carlisten.
- : Liberunitaria was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Following new legislation in Liberunitaria, ships no longer sail as no one wants to encounter Liberunitarian pirates.
- : Following new legislation in Liberunitaria, arthritic surgeons with tremulous fingers reassure patients that they are in safe hands.
- : Liberunitaria voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Sterilisation of Minors etc".
- : Liberunitaria was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp.
- : Liberunitaria was endorsed by The People's Republic of Malonereich.
- : Following new legislation in Liberunitaria, personal injury lawyers are demanding compensation from the government after recent reductions in manufacturer liability.
- : Following new legislation in Liberunitaria, worried-looking neonatal nurses are being deployed in place of SWAT teams during dangerous drug busts.
- : Following new legislation in Liberunitaria, cyber-crime and tin-foil hat sales are both increasing at record rates.
Endorsements Received: 113 » Erinor, The Solar System Scope, Farengeto, Kringalia, Tsunamy, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Havenfell, Sandaoguo, Tsvetania, Trelatche, Wyatonians, Darakin, The naked people, Aywhyou, Escevola, La Ascension, Volaworand, Sedunn, Jehenna, Quiescent, Luddinlande, Ridehale, Calistan, Techganet, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Aidenfieeld, Rebel-topia, Moreana, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Drugged Monkeys, Concrete Slab, Jaxon, New Briantown, Lambdaland, Aumeltopia, Beepee, Paranoia, Silberne Wache, The National Corporation, Isokenzar, Anachronolandia, Awjan, The ColdWyvernian Undead, Linguiniland, Cuuldere, Kandorith, Vincent Field, Xandev, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Qvait, and 63 others.Birdkeeper, State of Iowa, North Prarie, Land Without Shrimp, Jahass, Federated Kingdoms of Brittania, North Catimestistrianes, Wehraboos, Akindom, Ostanasia, Academy of Umbrellas, Dasko, Agalaesia, Sesteran, Ariankido, Churumduul, Aveerya, Phanama, Amerion, Wild Space, Sporaltryus, Great Africans, Lakalvesoman, Negoshi, Srevana, Ttyxious, Laropsa, Aurcania, Jennaterra, Pays de Loire, Drystar, Grand Kingdom of Zilean Empire, Higash, Fetatonich, Farverlag, Abarri, Shkod, Hanguk-Nippon, Fasire, Florenczia, Sodor and Mann, Mapico, Imperial Duck, Marinho Islands, Empa Aserium, Gecetesse, Kindfled, Omiri, Kopashu, Phoenicia Kingdom, The Tecorogan Federation, Newer Blustshinia, Benstralis, Romanus Terrae, Contemplative Triangles, Samogitija, Myur Arditt, Des Nak Neers, Realms of Madness, Qawe, Malonereich, The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp, and West Carlisten.