“Strength Through Freedom”
|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Regional Influence: Truckler
Location: Central Pangea
The Republic of Lights Out is a huge, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its burgeoning kangaroo population. The hard-working population of 405 million Lights Outians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 23.6%.
The Lights Outian economy, worth 15.9 trillion deniers a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Cheese Exports industry, with significant contributions from Gambling, Soda Sales, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is 39,326 deniers, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is moderate. Lights Out's national animal is the kangaroo.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lights Out resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Lights Out appointed Lights Out as d with authority over Appearance, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Central Pangea.
- : Lights Out cancelled the closure of embassies between Central Pangea and The Embassy.
- : Lights Out cancelled the closure of embassies between Central Pangea and SECFanatics.
- : Lights Out aborted construction of embassies between Central Pangea and The Black Hawks.
- : Lights Out became WA Delegate of Central Pangea.
- : Lights Out's influence in Central Pangea rose from "Zero" to "Truckler".
- : Lights Out was endorsed by The Republic of Mapleleaves70.
- : Lights Out was endorsed by The Republic of Practice Bagger.
- : Lights Out was endorsed by The Kingdom of Magi of Markham.