“We all share our fate”
|Category: Psychotic Dictatorship|
Regional Influence: Squire
Location: Night Rise
The Protectorate of Liliarchy ancillary 59 is a massive, safe nation, renowned for its burgeoning Spinosaurus population. The cynical population of 4.395 billion Liliarchy ancillary 59ians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The medium-sized, moralistic, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 34.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The large but underdeveloped Liliarchy ancillary 59ian economy, worth 113 trillion Crowns a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Trout Farming, and Woodchip Exports. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 25,881 Crowns, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Crime is almost non-existent, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Liliarchy ancillary 59's national animal is the Spinosaurus.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Liliarchy ancillary 59's influence in Night Rise rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Liliarchy ancillary 59's influence in Night Rise rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Liliarchy ancillary 59's influence in Night Rise rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Liliarchy ancillary 59 resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Liliarchy ancillary 59's influence in Night Rise rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : Liliarchy ancillary 59 relocated from The Allied Nations of Egalaria to Night Rise.
- : Liliarchy ancillary 59 endorsed The Theocracy of Not Frenchy 80.
- : Liliarchy ancillary 59 was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Liliarchy ancillary 59 relocated from The GeoFS Region to The Allied Nations of Egalaria.
- : Liliarchy ancillary 59 applied to join the World Assembly.