“Extremis Malis, Extrema Remedia”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Squire
The Armed Republic of Lingord is a massive, cultured nation, remarkable for its museums and concert halls, smutty television, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The compassionate population of 3.119 billion Lingordians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government prioritizes Education, although Healthcare, Administration, and Defense are also considered important, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. The average income tax rate is 66.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Lingordian economy, worth 325 trillion Dollars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 104,495 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.9 times as much as the poorest.
Double-parking is on the rise as automobile numbers increase, only vaccinated citizens may have free healthcare, things are looking up for patients accidentally prescribed erectile dysfunction medication, and the arms industry is backed by government subsidies and harsh anti-protest laws are in place. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Lingord's national animal is the Lingordian Breegull, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lingord was endorsed by The People's Republic of Owans.
- : Lingord was endorsed by The Pernicious Plutocracy of Honeydewistania.
- : Lingord was endorsed by The Republic of Sutnailag.
- : Lingord was endorsed by The Kingdom of Debussy.
- : Lingord was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
- : Lingord was endorsed by The Khanate Did Nothing Wrong of Killer Kitty.
- : Lingord was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Lingord was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Drug Use.
- : Lingord was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Lingord was endorsed by The Monster Lazarene of Domais.
Endorsements Received: 57 » Treadwellia, Nargorthia, New Rogernomics, Denado, Aflana, Axixic, Mzeusia, Snoodum, Perchan, Burning Pants, Caybow, The New California Republic, Guiness Freaks, Capercom, Rommanda, Sophisica, Laporter, Lazarene Ryccia, Wishper, Steel Vagabonds, Ecchi Unlimited, The Sigometh Dynasty, Custadia, Arkanik, Xracona, Bobs raider puppet, The Salvation States, Treat-Seeking Missiles, Cossack Peoples, Loftegen 3, Surd, Glorious Society, Shaunborough, Aigania, Cieran, Aegis-5, Manaric, Thetraxia, Pama Freeza, Outlaw Conformity, Auralon, Aaecilia, Inceptio, Darcaethir, Northern Rosary Isles, Leonism, Sombrassino, Aguaria Major, Issrak-om, Grand Place, and 7 others.The Islands of Colwell, TypoTech, Domais, Killer Kitty, Debussy, Honeydewistania, and Owans.