“Freedom to the Workers!”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Page
|Leader||Supreme Executive Grey|
The United Syndicates of Litauengrad is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Supreme Executive Grey with a fair hand, and renowned for its digital currency, absence of drug laws, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 3.665 billion Litauengradians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Litauengrad City. The average income tax rate is 97.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Litauengradian economy, worth 692 trillion Assembly Notes a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 189,073 Assembly Notes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
People can't decide between preserving forests and buying print copies of 'Dogman Versus The Giggler', movie producers send film critics wads of cash in their morning newspapers in anticipation of gushing praise, atheist missionaries spread doubt overseas, and Litauengradian tourists are encouraged to hand out spare condoms to locals while on vacation. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Litauengrad's national animal is the Hawk, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Secular Agnosticism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Litauengrad, Litauengradian tourists are encouraged to hand out spare condoms to locals while on vacation.
- : Litauengrad endorsed The Planetary Alliance of Jutsa.
- : Litauengrad endorsed The Federal Republic of Dasche.
- : Following new legislation in Litauengrad, atheist missionaries spread doubt overseas.
- : Litauengrad was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Dasche.
- : Litauengrad was endorsed by The Planetary Alliance of Jutsa.
- : Litauengrad was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Litauengrad endorsed The Kiwi Bird Forest of Ordealius.
- : Following new legislation in Litauengrad, movie producers send film critics wads of cash in their morning newspapers in anticipation of gushing praise.
- : Following new legislation in Litauengrad, people can't decide between preserving forests and buying print copies of 'Dogman Versus The Giggler'.
Endorsements Received: 29 » Ruinenlust, Turbeaux, Anachronolandia, Ownzone, Feladria, Verdant Haven, Lura, Atsvea, Novian Republics, Tscharva, Hoochlandia, Canaltia, Simbolon, The Most Serene Republicans, Kannap, Terrabod, Effazio, Garbelia, Hyon Delta, Einswenn, The Cypher Nine, Daarwyrth, Zerkyr Xiszczy, Foir, Doxstern, Uan aa Boa, Ordealius, Jutsa, and Dasche.