“L'ananas Ballo Allegrissimo suail Frideffero”
|Category: Liberal Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Apprentice
Location: The Western Isles
|Leader||Llananas' Ivy Spurling|
|Faith||The 2nd Church of the Dancing Pineapples|
|Animal||Nac Mac Feegle|
The Holy Purple Fridges of Llananas is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Llananas' Ivy Spurling with a fair hand, and remarkable for its soft-spoken computers, rampant corporate plagiarism, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 16.8 billion Llananasites love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sekoira Summit. The average income tax rate is 61.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The very strong of Llananas economy, worth a remarkable 2,350 trillion Quanto-Costanoes a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing and Information Technology. Average income is an impressive 139,933 Quanto-Costanoes, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Supervisors in Llananas commonly tie bells on their necks to alert employees of their presence, the government officially wants you to slow down and speak more clearly, an endless multinational bureaucracy connects the Red Bloc, and the dessert 'Death by Chocolate' isn't the most lethal dish on the menu. Crime is totally unknown. Llananas's national animal is the Nac Mac Feegle, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is The 2nd Church of the Dancing Pineapples.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Llananas, the dessert 'Death by Chocolate' isn't the most lethal dish on the menu.
- : Llananas was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Developed.
- : Following new legislation in Llananas, an endless multinational bureaucracy connects the Red Bloc.
- : Following new legislation in Llananas, the government officially wants you to slow down and speak more clearly.
- : Following new legislation in Llananas, supervisors in Llananas commonly tie bells on their necks to alert employees of their presence.
- : Llananas was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education and the Top 10% for Highest Average Incomes.
- : Llananas voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Sterilisation".
- : Following new legislation in Llananas, tourists are forbidden to enter Native of Llananas lands.
- : Following new legislation in Llananas, visiting dignitaries make excuses to leave functions early and head to the nearest pub.
- : Following new legislation in Llananas, dubiously qualified East Lebatuckese doctors prescribe ice baths as a treatment for pneumonia.
Endorsements Received: 22 » Vancouvia, Ostehaar, Noronica, Miklania, Keomora, Murab, Athara Magarat, Central Deimos, Chasia, Townside, Corindia, San Montagna, Yorrkon, Blijland, Belle Ilse en Terre, Almorea, Atamari, Aruia, Frencin, Greater Cesnica, Greesa, and Tripelium777.