“Mata ai ni kurukarane”
|Category: Iron Fist Consumerists|
Regional Influence: Superpower
|Currency||Planet Sized Wine Gum|
The Very Large Safari Park of Los Santos is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Sam with an iron fist, and renowned for its prohibition of alcohol, smutty television, and enslaved workforce. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 33.685 billion Los Santosians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The tiny, corrupt, well-organized government is primarily concerned with Defense, although Industry, Education, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Welfare and Environment receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Small Village. The average income tax rate is 2.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Los Santosian economy, worth an astonishing 20,613 trillion Planet Sized Wine Gums a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Uranium Mining industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Woodchip Exports. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is a breathtaking 611,946 Planet Sized Wine Gums, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
Epidemiologists happily announce that the reported incidence of depression is close to zero percent, the nation operates a "finders-keepers" policy with other nations' citizens, small children pause apologies for their misdeeds to ask what fiscal insolvency actually is, and military spending recently hit a new high. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, despite the fact that it is difficult to make it through a day without breaking one of the country's many laws. Los Santos's national animal is the Batman, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Toastology.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Los Santos, military spending recently hit a new high.
- : Following new legislation in Los Santos, small children pause apologies for their misdeeds to ask what fiscal insolvency actually is.
- : Following new legislation in Los Santos, the nation operates a "finders-keepers" policy with other nations' citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Los Santos, epidemiologists happily announce that the reported incidence of depression is close to zero percent.
- : Following new legislation in Los Santos, citizens have reported seeing strange rays of light emanating from the moon.
- : Los Santos voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Convention on Animal Testing".
- : Los Santos voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Atlantic".
- : Following new legislation in Los Santos, schools have extensive counseling programs for troubled students.
- : Los Santos was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Los Santos, possession of tomato seeds with intent to garden is a criminal offence.
Endorsements Received: 1 » DeDeDeian Dreamland.