“Loudon is for the people. And the flag is deepest red”
|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Regional Influence: Apprentice
Location: The Leftist Assembly
The Socialist People's Republic of Loudon is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Louis Cooke with an even hand, and notable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, daily referendums, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, cheerful population of 1.574 billion Loudonians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The enormous, corrupt, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nottsin. The average income tax rate is 85.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Loudonian economy, worth 175 trillion Stellas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an impressive 111,548 Stellas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Parking's carefree without parking car fees, the country's famous rainforests are being bulldozed by the mining industry, the tenet of free speech is held dear, and board shorts have replaced board rooms. Crime is totally unknown. Loudon's national animal is the Chimp, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Loudon was endorsed by The Free Land of Jathuie.
- : Loudon was endorsed by The Community of Wispsent.
- : Following new legislation in Loudon, board shorts have replaced board rooms.
- : Following new legislation in Loudon, the tenet of free speech is held dear.
- : Following new legislation in Loudon, the country's famous rainforests are being bulldozed by the mining industry.
- : Loudon was reclassified from "Scandinavian Liberal Paradise" to "Left-Leaning College State".
- : Following new legislation in Loudon, parking's carefree without parking car fees.
- : Following new legislation in Loudon, the weather report is the prisoners' favourite programme.
- : Following new legislation in Loudon, 1% of global paper production is bound for the National Archive.
- : Following new legislation in Loudon, access to the woods is only granted to those who bring a small shrubbery.
Endorsements Received: 53 » Antinios, Ephros, Nangka, Dyl, Slackertown, Grod Island, Sincadenas, Argentigrad, Socialist Columbia, Transcommunist Republics, Nepacton Murt, Llorens, Martilliopen, Fizzopolis, Mexican Communists, Henchikurin, Republic of Braz, Kawany, Caspersland, Depro, Socialist Great Picardy, Caellus, United Socialist Republics of LAN, New Russsia, Jum Vland, Silverfish37, Rorlenland, Kavagrad, Picuros, Anarchocommunists of the World, Ghillemear, New Volica, New Arkados, Super Awesome Fun Times, Chapolia Zranzia, Soviet Catgirls, Asturies-Llion, Kaamapoori, Old Corus, Anioniotopia, Claiomha, Helionyx, Ezmwalia, Shermani, Wagrurg, Vesmeau, Eskhaton, New Samon, Das Pardgulew, Podria, and 3 others.Narodnya, Wispsent, and Jathuie.