“For the people, by the people.”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Page
Location: the South Pacific
The Democratic Republic of Lulliland is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its daily referendums, smutty television, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate population of 1.418 billion Lullilandians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lanycsok. The average income tax rate is 75.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Lullilandian economy, worth 163 trillion Lulus a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Trout Farming, and Uranium Mining. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 115,630 Lulus, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Mandatory neutering has made purebred dogs a thing of the past, the government seizes all major gold finds, captains must wait until all rats are safe before jumping ship, and kids building model rockets in their backyard are grounded by Space Agency Rangers. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Lulliland's national animal is the Cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Lulliland, kids building model rockets in their backyard are grounded by Space Agency Rangers.
- : Following new legislation in Lulliland, captains must wait until all rats are safe before jumping ship.
- : Following new legislation in Lulliland, the government seizes all major gold finds.
- : Following new legislation in Lulliland, mandatory neutering has made purebred dogs a thing of the past.
- : Following new legislation in Lulliland, Harry Potter conventions are closely watched by the government for any signs of 'dueling'.
- : Following new legislation in Lulliland, the government is spending millions on renovating the public transportation system.
- : Following new legislation in Lulliland, edutainment video games are taking Lulliland's students to the next level.
- : Following new legislation in Lulliland, the government is continually probing the galaxy in search of alien life.
- : Following new legislation in Lulliland, 'A is for Annulment' is a popular children's song.
- : Following new legislation in Lulliland, you can't put down the nation's attitude to pet health.
Endorsements Received: 89 » The National Corporation, Aywhyou, Erinor, Beepee, Quiescent, Tsunamy, Volaworand, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Hanguk-Nippon, Luddinlande, Tsvetania, Anachronolandia, Techganet, Isokenzar, Farengeto, Madhonia, Barabarom, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Rebel-topia, Janapuri, Jehenna, Kerlodia, Lambdaland, Pamela And Hepatitis, Aumeltopia, Staubsaugen, Linguiniland, Saciu, Lorora3, Kringalia, Sandaoguo, Kandorith, Jaxon, USNE2018, Sedunn, Whimichy, Calistan, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Shema Mitzvah, Xandev, Japanese Federal Republic, North Kanuckistan, Birdkeeper, Choodox, Akindom, Native Inhabitants of Antarctica, Jahass, Academy of Umbrellas, Wehraboos, Republic Clovakh, and 39 others.Darakin, Wyatonians, The Filippinas, Ostanasia, Dasko, Drugged Monkeys, Pays de Loire, Churumduul, Agalaesia, Spearos, Federated Kingdoms of Brittania, Mew Nation, Amerion, Wild Space, Great Africans, P R of China, United Federated States of Omega, Phanama, Westoc Kinness, PASTIR, Upper Tyrconnel, Zaelith, Srevana, Jennaterra, The Sk8ing Unicorn, BootJack, Freedoom, Ave Gloriana, Bedain, Kuddles, Ketathinamiri Islands, UnShleepd, Qawe, Tamil Bhoomi, Higash, New Briantown, The naked people, Land Without Shrimp, and Solega.