“Success is knowing who to blame for your failures.”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Vassal
The Grotesque Playground of Mackintosh is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Magnificent Bastard with an iron fist, and renowned for its closed borders, frequent executions, and pith helmet sales. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 40.379 billion Mackintoshians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The minute, corrupt, well-organized government, or what there is of one, is primarily concerned with Defense, with Industry, Law & Order, and Education also on the agenda, while Environment and Welfare receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Capital Wasteland. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Mackintoshian economy, worth an astonishing 31,567 trillion managerial prerogatives a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Retail, Uranium Mining, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is a breathtaking 781,783 managerial prerogatives, but there is an enormous disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 4,563,812 per year while the poor average 63,009, a ratio of 72.4 to 1.
Truncheon-mounted cameras record the beating of criminals in dynamic HD detail, quiet professionalism has returned to the nation's armed forces, anyone who so much as frowns risks being referred to a mental health unit, and home renovation shows are increasingly popular. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Mackintosh's national animal is the worker, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Roman Catholic.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Mackintosh, home renovation shows are increasingly popular.
- : Following new legislation in Mackintosh, anyone who so much as frowns risks being referred to a mental health unit.
- : Following new legislation in Mackintosh, quiet professionalism has returned to the nation's armed forces.
- : Following new legislation in Mackintosh, truncheon-mounted cameras record the beating of criminals in dynamic HD detail.
- : Following new legislation in Mackintosh, every workday begins with group therapy.
- : Following new legislation in Mackintosh, banning party poppers has been a real party pooper.
- : Following new legislation in Mackintosh, air purifiers fight smoke machines on Mackintoshian stage setups.
- : Mackintosh was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector and Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Mackintosh was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Cultured.
- : Mackintosh's influence in Wysteria rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".