|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Diplomat
Location: Red Wolf Alliance
|Leader||President Jay Wisco except actually no|
The United States of Madison and Wisconsin is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by President Jay Wisco except actually no with a fair hand, and notable for its ubiquitous missile silos, public floggings, and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 1.081 billion Badgers hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Madison. The average income tax rate is 30.3%.
The frighteningly efficient a Badger economy, worth 101 trillion Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Information Technology. Average income is 93,829 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.1 times as much as the poorest.
Savvy nightclub-goers know that structurally unsound venues sell the cheapest drinks, religious education is a new government priority, authorities are looking for a stool pigeon to rat out who is stealing food from pigeon toilets, and raver DJ XStacy holds multiple medical degrees in chillaxing. Crime is totally unknown. Madison and Wisconsin's national animal is the Badger, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Madison and Wisconsin endorsed The Republic of Moulmine.
- : Madison and Wisconsin was endorsed by The Republic of Moulmine.
- : Madison and Wisconsin endorsed The Empire of Greater Haskor Empire.
- : Madison and Wisconsin was endorsed by The Empire of Greater Haskor Empire.
- : Madison and Wisconsin's influence in Red Wolf Alliance rose from "Envoy" to "Diplomat".
- : Madison and Wisconsin approved the World Assembly proposal "Condemn The Land of Kings and Emperors".
- : Madison and Wisconsin approved the World Assembly proposal "Repeal "Restrictions on Hydraulic Fracturing"".
- : Madison and Wisconsin approved the World Assembly proposal "Sovereign Justice Accord".
- : Madison and Wisconsin approved the World Assembly proposal "Pedagogical Freedom".
- : Madison and Wisconsin voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Syria".
Endorsements Received: 40 » Floyssauu, Ubian, Cathartes Aura, Aelipif, LahZoo, Connoll, Vuspaebia, Norlas, Hausklo, Common Union of the States V2, NewLeinster, Sjkeji, Saint Esteban, Bowen Hill, Estarianaia, Allied Fascist Union, Tenelia, Mittel Europe, The Catt Thess, New Solon, Notagenjimain, Pure Blooded Whites, Notteterra, Provident Nation, Oshwirk, North Atlantic Entente, Arm Alth, Kornala, Bjerremark, Necroa, Atonement, Marsli, Accalia, Aloe Republic, Bals Frosia, Monzievard, Revolutionary Usa, Kandiz, Greater Haskor Empire, and Moulmine.