|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Apprentice
Location: the Rejected Realms
The Kingdom of Magrinia is a massive, efficient nation, remarkable for its unlimited-speed roads, daily referendums, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed population of 3.203 billion Magrinians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Crowmountain dugongorum. The average income tax rate is 71.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Magrinian economy, worth 457 trillion mags a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Retail, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 142,986 mags, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
The Foreign Ministry thinks an eye for an eye is a blindingly good idea, Leader's online image is the very model of a modern major leader, internet sites are legally unable to stop their users from posting pornography, and wanting a better life for your child is prohibited by a clause in the criminal code. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Magrinia's national animal is the dugongo, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Magrinia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare and Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Magrinia, wanting a better life for your child is prohibited by a clause in the criminal code.
- : Magrinia was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of The Horror Channel.
- : Magrinia was endorsed by The Community of A Valyrian Dragonrider.
- : Following new legislation in Magrinia, internet sites are legally unable to stop their users from posting pornography.
- : Following new legislation in Magrinia, Leader's online image is the very model of a modern major leader.
- : Following new legislation in Magrinia, the Foreign Ministry thinks an eye for an eye is a blindingly good idea.
- : Following new legislation in Magrinia, the Magrinia Enquirer offers weekly cash prizes for 'most blasphemous song, story, or cartoon'.
- : Following new legislation in Magrinia, a crusade against barbaric religious practices has begun.
- : Following new legislation in Magrinia, the nation has welcomed its expats back with open arms.
Endorsements Received: 50 » Andromeda Islands, Emeseses, Capitalist Paradise, Sarotte, Panormia, Aandruzognivia, Volsar, Euroanatolian Greece, Florin, Melon feud, Byzant, Thuringia Reich, North Comunist Awelanius, Aggro, Aqueira, OspasiA, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Zerentopia, Farrakhan, Perfect Sublime Masters, Rubian Empire, DisregardWork, Unibot III, Delight, Zavea, Raj7765, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Yoshiterra, Greater-Syria, Cyrtenes, Collosuss, Xyloqua, Greater Cesnica, Visionary Union, Rushkaland, Razorback, Nation of Urie, Tartessis, Gozira, Mundanus, Beezertopia, Alpharoland, Arinteriswith, Doormat to the Lord, Bormiar, Black Hawk Raider Refugees, A Leaf on the Wind, The LunchTable, United Libor Lefunkistan, and The Horror Channel.