“да здравствует карачи”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Squire
Location: Soviet Democracy
The Federation of Mai-Kolachi is a huge, cultured nation, renowned for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, state-planned economy, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The quiet, industrious population of 276 million Kolachiites have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Gorod Kolachi. The average income tax rate is 34.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Kolachian economy, worth 20.8 trillion Notas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a slick, highly efficient black market in Trout Farming, Tourism, Furniture Restoration, and Cheese Exports. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 75,201 Notas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
The country's population is reported with a margin of error of several billions, every workday begins with group therapy, consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed, and bike rage is all the rage. Crime is totally unknown. Mai-Kolachi's national animal is the Krylatyye Debily, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Mai-Kolachi was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Cheese Export Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Mai-Kolachi, bike rage is all the rage.
- : Following new legislation in Mai-Kolachi, consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed.
- : Following new legislation in Mai-Kolachi, every workday begins with group therapy.
- : Following new legislation in Mai-Kolachi, the country's population is reported with a margin of error of several billions.
- : Following new legislation in Mai-Kolachi, the family summer vacation has become a thing of the past following the introduction of the year-round school year.
- : Mai-Kolachi lodged a message on the Soviet Democracy Regional Message Board.
- : Mai-Kolachi changed its national capital to "Gorod Kolachi".
- : Following new legislation in Mai-Kolachi, it is technically inaccurate to call the dead 'worm food'.
- : Mai-Kolachi was endorsed by The People's Republic of The Socialist Union of Russia.
Endorsements Received: 29 » Satima, Chernoblinsk, Ex Patrian SSR, Panhist Turkey, Neo-Frania, Al-Wardyyia, Menechistan, Amosiac, Nicarberrolicka, Korslavia, Luperca, DDPexG, Reformed Angokazant, Nordgardia, RSFSI, Cellaronia, Yerrrr, Varmastaat, Marting, Lock And Key, Polish Socialist Commonwealth, Free State of Individiual Berlin, Mohea, Provincial America, Croslavia, Nuess, The Steel Workers, Of Marxist Russian Republics, and The Socialist Union of Russia.