|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Page
Location: New Democratic Union
|Leader||Lord Elikza Kolachi|
The Eurasian Federation of Mai-Kolachi is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Lord Elikza Kolachi with a fair hand, and renowned for its free-roaming dinosaurs, keen interest in outer space, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.998 billion Kolachiites enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Baku. The average income tax rate is 67.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Kolachian economy, worth 227 trillion Notas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a large, well-organized black market in Tourism, Information Technology, Retail, and Book Publishing. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an impressive 113,870 Notas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Dessert dishes make up the Kolachian breakfast menu, Kolachiites no longer find themselves bumping into their exes at family gatherings, surfing lessons include how to ward off sharks, and Lord Elikza Kolachi's personal home is one of New Democratic Union's most notorious party destinations. Crime is totally unknown. Mai-Kolachi's national animal is the Krylatyye Debily, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Civilianism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Mai-Kolachi's influence in New Democratic Union rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Mai-Kolachi's influence in New Democratic Union rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Mai-Kolachi's influence in New Democratic Union rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Mai-Kolachi's influence in New Democratic Union rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Mai-Kolachi relocated from Greater Middle East to New Democratic Union.
- : Mai-Kolachi was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cultured and Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- : Mai-Kolachi was endorsed by The Confederacy of The Confederate-State.
- : Mai-Kolachi was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Mai-Kolachi, Lord Elikza Kolachi's personal home is one of New Democratic Union's most notorious party destinations.
- : Following new legislation in Mai-Kolachi, surfing lessons include how to ward off sharks.
Endorsements Received: None.