“In something we just might trust.”
Regional Influence: Apprentice
|Faith||an obscure religion that has no name|
The Commonwealth of Mainze is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by Noble Leader with an even hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space, strictly enforced bedtime, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 7.128 billion Mainzeans enjoy some of the most opulent lifestyles in the region, unless they are unemployed or working-class, in which case they are variously starving to death or crippled by easily preventable diseases.
The minute, corrupt, pro-business government, or what there is of one, juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mainze City. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Mainzean economy, worth a remarkable 2,524 trillion Dollars a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Retail, Arms Manufacturing, and Soda Sales. Average income is an amazing 354,142 Dollars, but there is an enormous disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,877,350 per year while the poor average 35,355, a ratio of 53.1 to 1.
Unwary hikers climbing the bluffs of Mount Mainze City make great practice for foreign snipers, signatures have been replaced with illegible scribbles, many friends and relatives of Noble Leader have been given ambassador jobs in tropical island nations, and surveillance cameras are banned. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, probably because of the absence of a police force. Mainze's national animal is the Aardvark, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is an obscure religion that has no name.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Mainze voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Access to Abortion".
- : Following new legislation in Mainze, surveillance cameras are banned.
- : Following new legislation in Mainze, many friends and relatives of Noble Leader have been given ambassador jobs in tropical island nations.
- : Following new legislation in Mainze, signatures have been replaced with illegible scribbles.
- : Following new legislation in Mainze, unwary hikers climbing the bluffs of Mount Mainze City make great practice for foreign snipers.
- : Following new legislation in Mainze, everybody's got wood thanks to Noble Leader.
- : Following new legislation in Mainze, endocrinology is a rapidly growing field of study.
- : Following new legislation in Mainze, a light facial coating of soot is seen as the mark of an honest and hardworking man.
- : Following new legislation in Mainze, gun-wielding criminals always wear appropriate eye and ear protection.
- : Following new legislation in Mainze, corruption is a game of two halves.
Endorsements Received: 80 » Treadwellia, Saundie, Bobs raider puppet, New Rogernomics, Courlany, Aflana, Nargorthia, Sombrassino, Aigania, Sophisica, Emperor PJ, Leton, Greygard, Russiane, Denado, Ni Hon, Axixic, Mzeusia, Snoodum, Perchan, Burning Pants, Caybow, Lazarene Ryccia, The New California Republic, Rommanda, Guiness Freaks, Capercom, Steel Vagabonds, The Sigometh Dynasty, Serlanda, Custadia, Ecchi Unlimited, Arkanik, Xracona, Luilamuin, The Salvation States, Treat-Seeking Missiles, Pherttsylvania, Surd, Loftegen 3, Glorious Society, Shaunborough, Aegis-5, Aguaria Major, Flurf, Cossack Peoples, Manaric, Thetraxia, Pama Freeza, Marcellinople, and 30 others.Zetaopalatopia, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Othan, Outlaw Conformity, Auralon, Halliway, Aaecilia, Darcaethir, Nova Zemlya, Northern Rosary Isles, Leonism, Inceptio, Margandy, Sireco, Issrak-om, Praenestia, Grand Place, The Islands of Colwell, Wishper, Astalen, TypoTech, Arclandia, Ashoy, Domais, Tradle Peloni, Debussy, Honeydewistania, Saint Islaskerzerblest, Ladandtopia, and Owans.