“[insert overused stupid joke right here] 😛”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
Location: The North Pacific
The Federal Republic of Malomae is a huge, efficient nation, renowned for its national health service, frequent executions, and pith helmet sales. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 709 million Malomaeas have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Turuntu. The average income tax rate is 35.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Malomaean economy, worth 62.6 trillion Traded goods a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Information Technology, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is 88,305 Traded goods, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
In distant lands the nation is known as a lovely place that was even better in the good old days, the government is engaging in an agricultural trade war with Maxtopia, suit-clad businessmen have been taking advantage of the relaxed welfare qualifications by shopping with food stamps, and children need to wear helmets and safety harnesses before mounting a carousel horse. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Malomae's national animal is the Alpaca, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Malomae, children need to wear helmets and safety harnesses before mounting a carousel horse.
- : Following new legislation in Malomae, suit-clad businessmen have been taking advantage of the relaxed welfare qualifications by shopping with food stamps.
- : Following new legislation in Malomae, the government is engaging in an agricultural trade war with Maxtopia.
- : Following new legislation in Malomae, in distant lands the nation is known as a lovely place that was even better in the good old days.
- : Malomae was endorsed by The Queendom of Eravonia.
- : Malomae's influence in The North Pacific rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Malomae was endorsed by The Republic of Parmovand.
- : Following new legislation in Malomae, taking hostages is a great way to influence government policy.
- : Following new legislation in Malomae, drills and shovels have been banned as the government cracks down on any means of fracking.
- : Following new legislation in Malomae, politicians are often seen drinking soft drinks at the end of every public address.
Endorsements Received: 114 » El Fiji Grande, Territorio di Nessuno, Shibutani, Shin-Hachioji, Alunya, Sinelona, The Rhein States, Yaorozu, Loutsland, Great Bights Mum, Trillius, Sundred, Napnomadia, Sunto, Kwaj, Dar es Saalam, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Omnistria, Corfad, North Bratislava, Spartoptia, Test for a new hope, Notyoutopia, Koda-Land, Dreadton, Federation Terra Australis, Shadowrik, Torakuen, Sil Dorsett, Fayyayid, Guer Aike, 1 very fast endotarter, Kobagia, Ethnon, Constantinolia, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Jasminlandia, Frances Francis the First of France, Glurponia, Aratani, Kasazzastan, Zumlandia, Black Templares, Elder Realms, Wineclaw, Selfgradatude, Newpromisedland, GRANDE IMPERIO ORIENTAL PAGAO EUDUARDO, New Bremerton, Steraz, and 64 others.Egalico, PlanetPunk, Wilkshire, Haor Chall, Xzavia-Hjar, Bearical, Steampunk Ariel, Amauri, Sockmanland, Siwale, Penrith, Vincone Cae, Zokk, Runeda, Daiz, Valhalla123, Cuyan, Maott, Pallaith, Lindsaystan, The Tampa Bay Rays, Holy Oranz, New Octicarg, Makersaulache, Duerrlewang, Great Javadwipa, Victoriaans Nederlands, Zeternia, McMasterdonia, Abject Ludicrosity, General COE, Miruma, Orven, Guslantis, The Stratosphere Islands, Ibiscaton, Ponantine, Racoda, Nakayo, Pasargad, Wisconsota, The Nation that will win Soops for 9003, Tamgu, Gnomewatchers, The Iron Lions, Moubarakistan, Joodey, Orado, Xentherida, Nothru Lerple, PotatoFarmers, Angshire, Kranostav, United Kahndaq, Loli County, Clan Spaniel, Yukti, Pazair, Seenvorland, Viridiann, Dabarastan, Zyvetskistaahn, Parmovand, and Eravonia.