“Peace and Justice”
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: The North Pacific
The Holy Empire of Manako is a huge, safe nation, notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, complete lack of prisons, and frequent executions. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 259 million Manakoans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The tiny government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Healthcare, and Education. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 8.5%.
The strong Manakoan economy, worth 13.4 trillion dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Automobile Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Furniture Restoration, Woodchip Exports, and Book Publishing. Average income is 51,778 dollars , with the richest citizens earning 9.3 times as much as the poorest.
The nationalised Arms Manufacturing Industry is not interested in making weapons, news headlines usually include p-values, choking on dollars is a leading cause of death for wild animals, and many friends and relatives of Leader have been given ambassador jobs in tropical island nations. Crime is moderate, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Manako's national animal is the falcon, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Manako, many friends and relatives of Leader have been given ambassador jobs in tropical island nations.
- : Manako was endorsed by The Free Land of Siberian Workforce.
- : Manako voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate The Embassy"".
- : Manako voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Fairness in Collective Bargaining"".
- : Following new legislation in Manako, choking on dollars is a leading cause of death for wild animals.
- : Following new legislation in Manako, news headlines usually include p-values.
- : Following new legislation in Manako, the nationalised Arms Manufacturing Industry is not interested in making weapons.
- : Following new legislation in Manako, only fully-fledged members of MENSA are allowed to vote.
- : Following new legislation in Manako, the children of Manako are often remarked upon for their cheery attitude to extreme violence.
- : Manako was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Tyirza.
Endorsements Received: 111 » Aerilia, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Kragsgale, Republica Guilleana, Venicea, Lulubellia, Loutsland, Guer Aike, East Akra, Dar es Saalam, Interdimensional Zone, Sundred, Great Bights Mum, Seijitsu, Dreadton, Barabolia, Climeria, Hamerica, Former English Colony, Sil Dorsett, Shadowrik, Yaorozu, Ethnon, Koda-Land, Orado, Orogonia, Zzozona, Corfad, Texanz, Kocherian, Votak Matim, Star Kingdom, Yokciq Empire, Crusadam, Healiopolis, The Rhein States, Ellbonnia, Notyoutopia, Siwale, The AnCap Pirate Utopia, Shibutani, Odelinor, Bharathvarsh, Svenskskit, Empy, Xentherida, Illusia and Neverendia, Clan Spaniel, Navsland, Bankowiata, and 61 others.Kazoo Basin, Aeolist, Eri-Maqa-Ena, McMasterdonia, Selfgradatude, Cretox State, Territorio di Nessuno, Wilkshire, El Fiji Grande, Sachi, New Lakemba, Pallaith, Vesteysia, Valentine Z, Port Naga, The Tampa Bay Rays, Nodnarb, Omnistria, Imperial Pieserged, Hardscrabble, Maratabat, Francois Isidore, Valgarda, Slyakanya, Ravendi, The Pantheons, Sikol, Svenskan, Frances Francis the First of France, Zemnaya Svoboda, Maott, Madjack, Wineclaw, Andexia, North Bratislava, The Republic of Free Peoples, Dangine, Sunto, Questann, Lol2639, Chips and Guac, Fauzjhia, Xagill, Figyjharli, Kranostav, Super Girl, Travislavania, Holy Oranz, Pasargad, Draconian Progression, Xyrron, Steampunk Ariel, Alexander the Magnus, Siforpeo, Aryan Homeland, Mon Island, Yellops, BTProductions, Religioncord, Tyirza, and Siberian Workforce.