“We are the Manoaf in Nationstates”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Squire
Location: The Leftist Assembly
The Socialist Repbulic of Manoaf is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by St Patrick with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, pith helmet sales, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 3.289 billion Manoafians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rapashin. The average income tax rate is 93.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Manoafian economy, worth 481 trillion Gold Bars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an impressive 146,345 Gold Bars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
More sidewalk is dedicated to animals than people, St Patrick's used car is held together by bumper stickers that support the opposition, the MBI Channel Tunnel project is plagued by delays, and a government program is underway to revitalize Manoaf's beaches. Crime is totally unknown. Manoaf's national animal is the Magona, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Manoaf was endorsed by The Free Land of Jathuie.
- : Manoaf voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Ellenburg".
- : Manoaf voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Native Prairies and Grasslands".
- : Manoaf endorsed The Community of Wispsent.
- : Following new legislation in Manoaf, a government program is underway to revitalize Manoaf's beaches.
- : Following new legislation in Manoaf, the MBI Channel Tunnel project is plagued by delays.
- : Manoaf was endorsed by The Community of Wispsent.
- : Manoaf was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- : Manoaf voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Long-Term Storage Of Produced Waste".
- : Following new legislation in Manoaf, St Patrick's used car is held together by bumper stickers that support the opposition.
Endorsements Received: 43 » Silverfish37, Kavagrad, Ephros, Nepacton Murt, Ghillemear, Antinios, Nangka, Rorlenland, Transcommunist Republics, Dyl, Anarchocommunists of the World, Llorens, Kawany, New Volica, Soviet Catgirls, Grod Island, New Arkados, Fizzopolis, Super Awesome Fun Times, Chapolia Zranzia, Argentigrad, Asturies-Llion, Kaamapoori, Old Corus, Socialist Great Picardy, Anioniotopia, Agatep, Picuros, Claiomha, Slackertown, Zaratov, Helionyx, Ezmwalia, Sauros, Sincadenas, Wagrurg, Eskhaton, New Samon, Das Pardgulew, Podria, Narodnya, Wispsent, and Jathuie.