“Life, Liberty, Democracy”
|Category: Corporate Bordello|
Regional Influence: Instigator
Location: The United Federations
The Constitutional Republic of Marxist Germany is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Markus Neumann with a fair hand, and remarkable for its smutty television, keen interest in outer space, and unlimited-speed roads. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 2.382 billion Germans are effectively ruled by a group of massive corporations, who run for political office and provide their well-off citizens with world-class goods and services. Their poorer citizens, however, are mostly starving to death while being urged to go out and get real jobs. The populace has reasonably extensive civil rights, although these are mostly aimed at allowing them to buy whatever they like.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Berlin. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 49.6%.
The frighteningly efficient German economy, worth 359 trillion Marks a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an impressive 150,920 Marks, with the richest citizens earning 8.6 times as much as the poorest.
On graduation day the hats thrown in the air fly high enough to stun passing pigeons, the doctor has cold hands, the government frequently panders to parents with boutique tax credits, and drills and shovels have been banned as the government cracks down on any means of fracking. Crime is totally unknown. Marxist Germany's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Marxist Germany was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Marxist Germany withdrew its approval for the World Assembly proposal "Condemn Kyrusia".
- : Marxist Germany approved the World Assembly proposal "Commend Auralia".
- : Following new legislation in Marxist Germany, drills and shovels have been banned as the government cracks down on any means of fracking.
- : Following new legislation in Marxist Germany, the government frequently panders to parents with boutique tax credits.
- : Following new legislation in Marxist Germany, the doctor has cold hands.
- : Marxist Germany endorsed The Empire of Pig Rockia.
- : Following new legislation in Marxist Germany, on graduation day the hats thrown in the air fly high enough to stun passing pigeons.
- : Marxist Germany was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Marxist Germany lodged a message on the The United Federations Regional Message Board.
Endorsements Received: 64 » Musta Monia, Bytestormia, The Vooperian SSR, Sol and surrounding areas, Zoidia, Western Dartmouth, Seagle, Republic of Austrilsia, Vershia, Greater Roman Italy, Mem3s, Vivz, Perlica, Aidviet Union, Fjoortybert, The Imperial Britannian Nation, Tux, Fourth Yak Reich, The people of schlusselvile, Shovels, Chaos Angels, Southern Noot Yrok, Blumeland, Colendia, The United Mexican Republic, Noyy, Supreme Leader Hadrian, The Almighty Space Dragons, Tropisca, AnaalNathrakh, United Fathers, The Narwhalian Republic of the North, Seagull Army, Twl, Caxmeria, Okaydo, Gamzium, Nagolronnoc, Knowledge, Zargard, BJMShaw, THE DEATH HOUNDS, Caroga, Irunan Empire, The Valhallan League, Samazaria, Bolshoy Syr, Marwanious, Riptaria, Swedish country, and 14 others.Voopiria, Rodelnia, The United Holy Alliance, Dabberwocky, Vooperian Paradise, Espacito, Troslovia, Domusiland, Lagspikia, The Galacton Republic, Rescue Island, Lanest, Nekinn, and Joshatu.