|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Regional Influence: Squire
Location: the Rejected Realms
The Commonwealth of Masters86 is a colossal, safe nation, remarkable for its rum-swilling pirates, keen interest in outer space, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The compassionate, hard-working, cheerful, devout population of 9.823 billion Masters86ians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Defense. The average income tax rate is 90.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Masters86ian economy, worth a remarkable 2,049 trillion Coins a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 208,604 Coins, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Glittering new sports stadiums adorn every city and town, the government seizes all major gold finds, military spending is on the increase, and the government's giant servers are often used as a tourist trap. Crime is totally unknown. Masters86's national animal is the Koala, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Masters86, the government's giant servers are often used as a tourist trap.
- : Following new legislation in Masters86, military spending is on the increase.
- : Masters86 voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ending School Segregation".
- : Masters86 was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
- : Masters86 voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Land of Kings and Emperors".
- : Masters86 was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Compassionate Citizens.
- : Masters86 voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Sovereign Justice Accord".
- : Following new legislation in Masters86, the government seizes all major gold finds.
- : Masters86 voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Ever-Wandering Souls".
- : Masters86 voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Pedagogical Freedom".
Endorsements Received: 38 » Panormia, Farrakhan, Perfect Sublime Masters, Unibot III, Zavea, The Pacific Caliphate, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Collosuss, Emeseses, Pettlland, Melon feud, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Yoshiterra, Aqueira, Andromeda Islands, Xyloqua, Florin, Doormat to the Lord, North Comunist Awelanius, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Zerentopia, Razorback, ThePlace, The Libertarian Republic of Savages, Delight, Greater Cesnica, Visionary Union, Nation of Urie, Arinteriswith, Fragmented Spero, Thuringia Reich, Crazy Firemen, Black Hawk Raider Refugees, A Leaf on the Wind, United Libor Lefunkistan, Kaiserreich Subreddit, Makdon, and Ulslur.