“Truth and Trust”
|Category: Left-wing Utopia|
Regional Influence: Squire
Location: 10000 Islands
|Leader||The Great Paahu|
The हिंदू राष्ट्र of Mauryana is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by The Great Paahu with a fair hand, and notable for its complete lack of prisons, irreverence towards religion, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 6.354 billion Mauryana are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pataliputra. The average income tax rate is 81.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Mauryan economy, worth 844 trillion Paisas a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 132,978 Paisas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Older citizens lament over the loss of law and order, ice-filled coffins are ominously positioned in the corner of every hospital ward, environmental officials dismiss uncontrolled wildfires burning down major cities as nature taking its course, and politicians tend to jump ship to whichever party is currently leading in the polls. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Mauryana's national animal is the Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Happiness.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Mauryana was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- : Mauryana was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Mauryana was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Economic Output.
- : Mauryana was endorsed by The Hermit Kingdom of Iron Soviet.
- : Mauryana was endorsed by The Federation of Austral Imperium.
- : Mauryana was endorsed by The United Xzec Peoples of Boroii.
- : Following new legislation in Mauryana, politicians tend to jump ship to whichever party is currently leading in the polls.
- : Following new legislation in Mauryana, environmental officials dismiss uncontrolled wildfires burning down major cities as nature taking its course.
- : Following new legislation in Mauryana, ice-filled coffins are ominously positioned in the corner of every hospital ward.
- : Following new legislation in Mauryana, older citizens lament over the loss of law and order.
Endorsements Received: 69 » Namakan, Evertopia, The Soylent Green Party, Wysrod, Kachikawawa, Dustwind, Blogotopia, Novegia, Prairiesora, Maconshinbernititte, Gewisse, Zeganas, Ilfarasia, Better Indonesia, Medetas, Anollasia, Nea Komnenia, Vivolkha, Krystalveil, Old Atlantica, Chip Skylark, Mastodonia, Samonaemia, Kyrizstanislav, Grungerock, Tausend Seen, Swag Chief Bubba Estate, Slaytania, Generic Country Name That Is Available, Killettland, Seantonia, Pogthebravelandia, Treeford, Brandenbourg-Anhalt, Liberdon, Solsevara, The Iron Crown Order, Testa, Lower Phlebacite, JanRaiQlux, Grimmywelsh, Free Land of Rebellium, Faradova, Kingdom of New Berlin, Venmere, Macrasetia, Nami Bays, The Galactic American Imperium, Hashari Darussalam, The Democratic State Of Josora, and 19 others.Immortal Anfield, Kaprein, Greater Theowherveld, Markanite, Rog Mily, Houbur, Phello, Jaegerpondonia, Coldian, Attoree, Lisokyo, United Kolance, Clialaad, Havesia, Striagro Uspil, Reformed Imperis, Boroii, Austral Imperium, and Iron Soviet.