“Let's Move Forward”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Squire
Location: New Western Empire
The Republic of Mazamason is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, free-roaming dinosaurs, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 749 million Mazamasonians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Carlos. The average income tax rate is 43.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Mazamasonian economy, worth 65.8 trillion Mazas a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Retail. Average income is 87,823 Mazas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Meteorologists are instantly recognizable from their luxury cars and jewelry, graffiti graces every city's streets, the Carlos Women's Prison Choir now has a baritone section, and scenic mountain valleys are flooded with water as damming projects get underway. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Mazamason's national animal is the Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Mazamason, scenic mountain valleys are flooded with water as damming projects get underway.
- : Following new legislation in Mazamason, the Carlos Women's Prison Choir now has a baritone section.
- : Mazamason was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights and Smartest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Mazamason, graffiti graces every city's streets.
- : Mazamason voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Toxic Heavy Metals Act"".
- : Mazamason was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Food Quality.
- : Mazamason was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Smartest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Mazamason, meteorologists are instantly recognizable from their luxury cars and jewelry.
- : Mazamason was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector and Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Following new legislation in Mazamason, the nation's first space rocket -- sponsored by Eckie-Ecola and shaped like an enormous soda bottle -- is being developed.
Endorsements Received: 35 » Josephtan, Gorzi, Corsoaua, Tyranogorgon, Fredonion, Reatilber Soclistice, Secular Soverign Republics, Turkmennoland, Bennisia, Runegeist, HELLLLL, The Evile Empire, Ascendancy of Heria, Jatma, Ardedezarist, Silvaterrana, Pontusia, Zokada, Metania-Sol, Venkara, Salanernterthwazva, Ierna, Rupp, Aurorean, Heisenbee, Valltoria, The United Empire States, Zalodia, Asterdel, Angea, Leverestia, Mjopolis, Oceania-America, FROMSOFTWARE, and Wad Thelan Sysky 1.