“No Submission Ever”
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Page
The EDL Protectorate of MC United is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Tim Ablitt with a fair hand, and remarkable for its avowedly heterosexual populace, zero percent divorce rate, and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 20.37 billion MC Uniters enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The tiny, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Luton. The average income tax rate is 4.5%.
The all-consuming MC Unitedian economy, worth a remarkable 2,491 trillion ducats a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Retail, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 122,325 ducats, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.2 times as much as the poorest.
Legislators must raise their hands if they want to speak, battlefield gains are quickly lost when enemies don't respect a time-out, plain-clothes police officers follow Dàguó tourists everywhere they go, and pet owners make sure their dogs wear diapers. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. MC United's national animal is the woolly mammoth, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : MC United voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Blood Sports".
- : Following new legislation in MC United, pet owners make sure their dogs wear diapers.
- : MC United voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Military Identification Tag Act"".
- : MC United voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Fair Arbitration Act".
- : MC United voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Australian rePublic".
- : MC United was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Western Alexandria.
- : MC United was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : MC United voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Standards On Police Accountability".
- : MC United voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Salaxalans".
- : MC United voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Supporting and Valuing the Humanities".