“Ding Dong. The whicked witch is DEAD” Leader sans underpants
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Apprentice
Location: the Rejected Realms
|Leader||Leader sans underpants|
|Faith||THE GARGANTUAN GREAT SPIRITS OF BEFORE T|
The Rogue Nation of Melon feud is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Leader sans underpants with an iron fist, and notable for its public floggings, complete lack of prisons, and avowedly heterosexual populace. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 12.875 billion Melon feudians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of pOOtie-tOOt. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 37.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Melon feudian economy, worth a remarkable 2,785 trillion wayners a year, is quite specialized and led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Automobile Manufacturing. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an amazing 216,372 wayners, with the richest citizens earning 9.7 times as much as the poorest.
The military is plagued with unethical researchers, stray cats threaten the fledgling avian-based internet, sales of trenchcoats are on the rise, and people who make the leader's blood boil get boiled. Crime is all-pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Melon feud's national animal is the mule, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is THE GARGANTUAN GREAT SPIRITS OF BEFORE T.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Melon feud endorsed The Federal Republic of Minskiev.
- : Melon feud endorsed The Inhospitable Ski Slopes of Agalaesia.
- : Melon feud endorsed The Lucky holy wants easter eggs of Bormiar.
- : Melon feud endorsed The Nomadic Peoples of Black Hawk Raider Refugees.
- : Melon feud endorsed The Watch how I Soar Nation of A Leaf on the Wind.
- : Following new legislation in Melon feud, people who make the leader's blood boil get boiled.
- : Following new legislation in Melon feud, sales of trenchcoats are on the rise.
- : Melon feud was endorsed by The Watch how I Soar Nation of A Leaf on the Wind.
- : Melon feud was endorsed by The Nomadic Peoples of Black Hawk Raider Refugees.
- : Melon feud was endorsed by The Distant Dreamer of Chimes.
Endorsements Received: 56 » Byzant, Capitalist Paradise, Beezertopia, Crazy Firemen, Sarotte, Zavea, Farrakhan, The Pacific Caliphate, The Horror Channel, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Collosuss, Franluxin, Pettlland, Aggro, Emeseses, Maazalik, Perfect Sublime Masters, Aqueira, Vroengard mk2, Masters86, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Euroanatolian Greece, Raj7765, Republic of edward, Yoshiterra, Xyloqua, Arinteriswith, Andromeda Islands, OspasiA, Bone Fort, Panormia, Florin, Doormat to the Lord, North Comunist Awelanius, Dead I Jack, Aandruzognivia, Volsar, Magrinia, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Zerentopia, ThePlace, Delight, Greater Cesnica, Morover, Nation of Urie, Razorback, South Sea New, Edgedgie, Mundanus, Alpharoland, and 6 others.Nakena, Lansaka, Agalaesia, Bormiar, Black Hawk Raider Refugees, and A Leaf on the Wind.