“Vi återupplever det förflutna”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Contender
Location: The Potato Union
|Capital||Avon in the providence of Ilderas|
The Republic of Mesonita is a huge, genial nation, notable for its public floggings, devotion to social welfare, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate population of 618 million Mesonitans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Avon in the providence of Ilderas. The average income tax rate is 43.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Mesonitan economy, worth 43.0 trillion Dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Trout Farming, and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 69,542 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Anti-riot police are dispatched whenever two elderly ladies gather to complain that prices have increased, doctors accused of having no heart reply that cardiology isn't their speciality, polygamy is legal, and sales of disinfectant wipes have skyrocketed. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Mesonita's national animal is the Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Mesonita's influence in The Potato Union rose from "Minnow" to "Contender".
- : Following new legislation in Mesonita, sales of disinfectant wipes have skyrocketed.
- : Following new legislation in Mesonita, polygamy is legal.
- : Following new legislation in Mesonita, doctors accused of having no heart reply that cardiology isn't their speciality.
- : Following new legislation in Mesonita, anti-riot police are dispatched whenever two elderly ladies gather to complain that prices have increased.
- : Following new legislation in Mesonita, parents dread their examinations more than their children.
- : Mesonita altered its national flag.
- : Mesonita relocated from Balder to The Potato Union.
- : Mesonita created a custom banner.
- : Mesonita was refounded in Balder.