|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Instigator
Location: Microsoft Office Suite
The Republic of Microsoft Access is a very large, safe nation, renowned for its state-planned economy, compulsory military service, and devotion to social welfare. The democratic, devout population of 138 million Microsoft Accessians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Spirituality, and Education. The average income tax rate is 47.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but underdeveloped Microsoft Accessian economy, worth 5.01 trillion Microsoft Rewards a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Furniture Restoration, Information Technology, and Pizza Delivery. Average income is 36,304 Microsoft Rewards, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Microsoft Access's national animal is the Clippy, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Microsoft Access was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cheerful Citizens.
- : Microsoft Access's influence in Microsoft Office Suite fell from "Dealmaker" to "Instigator".
- : Microsoft Access's influence in Microsoft Office Suite fell from "Enforcer" to "Dealmaker".
- : Microsoft Access's influence in Microsoft Office Suite fell from "Eminence Grise" to "Enforcer".
- : Microsoft Access's influence in Microsoft Office Suite fell from "Hermit" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Microsoft Access's influence in Microsoft Office Suite rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : Microsoft Access was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Workforce Participation Rate.
- : Microsoft Access relocated from The East Pacific to Microsoft Office Suite.
- : Microsoft Access altered its national flag.
- : Microsoft Access was founded in The East Pacific.