“Regnum Dei in Virtute”
|Category: Moralistic Democracy|
Regional Influence: Page
Location: the Rejected Realms
|Leader||Emperor Andrew I|
The Holy Empire of Mihaiteren is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Emperor Andrew I with an even hand, and notable for its triple-decker prams, pith helmet sales, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 4.461 billion Mihaiterenians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The large, corrupt, moralistic government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Spirituality. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Laetitia. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 70.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Mihaiterenian economy, worth 571 trillion deniers a year, is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Tourism, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is an impressive 128,009 deniers, with the richest citizens earning 8.3 times as much as the poorest.
Unpackaged foodstuffs rot on store shelves, the government keeps its thumb on the scales of justice, conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with their freshly gilded surroundings, and anything is permissible when wearing latex gloves. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Mihaiteren's national animal is the white-tailed eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Mihaiteren was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Kyo's Sons of Toerana.
- : Following new legislation in Mihaiteren, anything is permissible when wearing latex gloves.
- : Following new legislation in Mihaiteren, conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with their freshly gilded surroundings.
- : Following new legislation in Mihaiteren, the government keeps its thumb on the scales of justice.
- : Following new legislation in Mihaiteren, unpackaged foodstuffs rot on store shelves.
- : Mihaiteren endorsed The Greater Antarctic Empire of Florin.
- : Mihaiteren was endorsed by The Greater Antarctic Empire of Florin.
- : Following new legislation in Mihaiteren, owners of man-portable particle accelerator backpacks are advised not to cross the streams.
- : Following new legislation in Mihaiteren, citizens are deployed to barren deserts to protect small territorial claims.
- : Following new legislation in Mihaiteren, shady doctors seem to have impeccable records.
Endorsements Received: 17 » Yoshiterra, Farrakhan, Andromeda Islands, Alkasia, Unibot III, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Hardscrabble, Aqueira, Star Kingdom, Marilyn Manson Freaks, Kyorgia, Zavea, Heaven Fire, Holleynaga, The Land of the Dark Immortals, Florin, and Toerana.