“Si Tou Timou Tumou Tou”
|Category: Left-wing Utopia|
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
Location: The Communist Bloc
|Leader||Workers' Council of Minahasa|
|Currency||Standard Monetary Unit|
|Animal||Celebes Scops Owl|
The Confederated Communes of Minahasa is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Workers' Council of Minahasa with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, soft-spoken computers, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 15.317 billion Minahasans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, liberal, socially-minded, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Welfare, Industry, and Environment are also considered important, while Defense and Spirituality are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Manado. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Kawanua economy, worth a remarkable 7,162 trillion Standard Monetary Units a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 467,630 Standard Monetary Units, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
A primitive society is being eroded as its youth flock to the modern world, artists from across the nation compete to renovate the restrooms of old government buildings, male med students learning female anatomy do so with their eyes tightly closed, and five-year-olds who refuse to line up on command get gold stars. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Minahasa's national animal is the Celebes Scops Owl, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Inclusivism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Minahasa, five-year-olds who refuse to line up on command get gold stars.
- : Minahasa endorsed The People's Soviet Republic of Flyskistan.
- : Minahasa was endorsed by The People's Soviet Republic of Flyskistan.
- : Following new legislation in Minahasa, male med students learning female anatomy do so with their eyes tightly closed.
- : Following new legislation in Minahasa, artists from across the nation compete to renovate the restrooms of old government buildings.
- : Minahasa endorsed The People's Republic of Western Iberia.
- : Minahasa was endorsed by The People's Republic of Western Iberia.
- : Minahasa endorsed The Free Land of United Communist World.
- : Minahasa was endorsed by The Free Land of United Communist World.
- : Following new legislation in Minahasa, a primitive society is being eroded as its youth flock to the modern world.
Endorsements Received: 54 » Shamian, Proletariana, Mallissa, Zonghuacaibu, Borealian Communes, Marxistans, Sarthys, The United Soviet Kingdoms, Malev, Rose bud, Europa Volksdemokratisch Sozialistisch, Praxia, Greater Lenoland, Flyrinia, Terra Saxonia, Aquilatica, Quba, Narticol, Bongisstan, Dacaro, Ellisisland, Pajonia, Blessed Anarchic Commune of Michigania, GirlsAndGays, Kahrianland, Kawlastad, Pertsjan, Syndicasia, Mukidonia, The Ellsworth Mountains, Brauengen, Wice, Greater Vietnamese Empire, Arsanjan, Oranjenrijk, Saxxony, Raccoontail, Kaalnu, Alba Croatia, Wescia Ranicasseddnu, AlQuds, Malaunia, The Greater Australian Commune, Carrico, Liunford, Soviet Kem, New Fiens, Banba, Dra Zan, Uinted Communist of Africa, and 4 others.Valoptia, United Communist World, Western Iberia, and Flyskistan.