“By The People For The People”
|Category: Left-wing Utopia|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: Middle Earth
The Republic of Miralis 2 is a massive, socially progressive nation, renowned for its public floggings, devotion to social welfare, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 1.56 billion Miralis 2ians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Spirituality, and Education. The average income tax rate is 71.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but stagnant Miralis 2ian economy, worth 11.3 trillion pesos a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Basket Weaving industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Cheese Exports, and Pizza Delivery. Average income is 7,219 pesos, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Miralis 2's national animal is the swan, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Miralis 2 resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Miralis 2's influence in Middle Earth rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Miralis 2 was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Miralis 2 endorsed The Elven Realm of March of Maedhros.
- : Miralis 2 relocated from Artificial Solar System to Middle Earth.
- : Miralis 2 was endorsed by The Celadon City Gym of Gym Leader Erika.
- : Miralis 2 was endorsed by The Empire of BOX PANZER V.
- : Miralis 2 endorsed The Republic of One Bagger.
- : Miralis 2 endorsed The Republic of Evil Returns.
- : Miralis 2 was endorsed by The Republic of One Bagger.