“Pardon me while I choose”
Regional Influence: Hatchling
Location: the South Pacific
The Republic of Miss Take is a massive, socially progressive nation, renowned for its absence of drug laws and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-working, democratic population of 1.058 billion Miss Takeans live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The tiny, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government is primarily concerned with Defense, although Law & Order, Welfare, and Healthcare are also considered important, while International Aid and Spirituality receive no funds. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 7.0%.
The strong Miss Takean economy, worth 49.7 trillion Dollars a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Soda Sales, and Trout Farming. Average income is 46,957 Dollars, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 302,642 per year while the poor average 2,943, a ratio of 102 to 1.
Crime is a serious problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Miss Take's national animal is the Kitten, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Miss Take was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Unexpected Death Rate.
- : Miss Take was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Fattest Citizens.
- : Miss Take was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Wealthy Incomes.
- : Miss Take was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- : Miss Take's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Miss Take's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Miss Take was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides, Highest Drug Use, Most Politically Free, Most Extensive Civil Rights, and Most Pro-Market.
- : Miss Take altered its national flag.
- : Miss Take was founded in The South Pacific.