“Stay Neutral... Stay Neutral...”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Sprat
Location: The North Pacific
|Capital||City Of Snakes|
The Theocracy of Mittleropa is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its keen interest in outer space, daily referendums, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 457 million Mittleropans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of City Of Snakes. The average income tax rate is 24.8%.
The all-consuming Mittleropan economy, worth 48.2 trillion Pesos a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 105,487 Pesos, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.4 times as much as the poorest.
Artists from across the nation compete to renovate the restrooms of old government buildings, Leader's speeches are beloved by insomniacs, children are sent to either religious or secular schools, and more citizens have access to Maxtopian Grass than clean drinking water. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Mittleropa's national animal is the snake, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Mittleropa was endorsed by The Free Land of Siberian Workforce.
- : Mittleropa was endorsed by The Constitutional Dicatatorship of Religioncord.
- : Mittleropa was endorsed by The Holy Red Monster of Mon Island.
- : Mittleropa's influence in The North Pacific rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Following new legislation in Mittleropa, more citizens have access to Maxtopian Grass than clean drinking water.
- : Following new legislation in Mittleropa, children are sent to either religious or secular schools.
- : Following new legislation in Mittleropa, Leader's speeches are beloved by insomniacs.
- : Following new legislation in Mittleropa, artists from across the nation compete to renovate the restrooms of old government buildings.
- : Mittleropa voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Supporting People with Disabilities".
- : Mittleropa voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Lily".
Endorsements Received: 119 » Kocherian, Dreadton, Dar es Saalam, North Bratislava, Hamerica, Koda-Land, Corfad, Guer Aike, Andexia, Zzozona, The Rhein States, Omnistria, Orado, Xentherida, Former English Colony, Votak Matim, Shibutani, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Pytong, Venicea, Ravendi, Hardscrabble, Bharathvarsh, Crusadam, Yaorozu, Sachi, Territorio di Nessuno, Lulubellia, Siwale, Frances Francis the First of France, McMasterdonia, Navsland, Aerilia, Empy, Ellbonnia, The AnCap Pirate Utopia, Yokciq Empire, Kazoo Basin, Bankowiata, Svenskskit, Runeda, Sunto, Climeria, Ethnon, Loutsland, Great Bights Mum, Xipher, Colfes, Star Kingdom, Strongwill, and 69 others.Notyoutopia, Illusia and Neverendia, New Lakemba, Kragsgale, Republica Guilleana, Sundred, Wilkshire, Daiz, Fauzjhia, 1 very fast endotarter, Cretox State, The Tampa Bay Rays, Kranostav, Shadowrik, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Moubarakistan, Interdimensional Zone, His Enduring Majesty, Chips and Guac, Selfgradatude, Kingdom of KHATTAB, El Fiji Grande, Slyakanya, Pasargad, The Pantheons, Vesteysia, Madjack, Sikol, Barabolia, Valentine Z, Sil Dorsett, Odelinor, Pallaith, Port Naga, Maratabat, Nodnarb, Imperial Pieserged, Francois Isidore, Valgarda, Clan Spaniel, Zemnaya Svoboda, Travislavania, Maott, Figyjharli, Wineclaw, Sanjurika, Wapistan, Trumpski, Dangine, Questann, Lol2639, Siforpeo, Simone Republic, The Republic of Free Peoples, Xagill, Blyskalia, Yellops, Tyirza, Super Girl, Holy Oranz, Xyrron, Aryan Homeland, BTProductions, Draconian Progression, Steampunk Ariel, Alexander the Magnus, Mon Island, Religioncord, and Siberian Workforce.