“Res Ipsa Loquitur, Sed Quid In Infernos Dicet”
Regional Influence: Squire
|Capital||None of your business|
|Leader||None of your business|
|Faith||None of your business|
The Most Serene Republic of Mo-Po-Lo-Jo-To-Jo is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by None of your business with a fair hand, and notable for its deadly medical pandemics, flagrant waste-dumping, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 3.513 billion Mo-Po-Lo-Jo-To-Joan live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The minute, corrupt, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government, or what there is of one, prioritizes Industry, although Education, Administration, and Social Policy are also considered important, while Law & Order and Environment aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of None of your business. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Mo-Po-Lo-Jo-To-Jo-ish economy, worth 769 trillion Ron Pauls a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Retail, Soda Sales, and Uranium Mining. Average income is an amazing 219,054 Ron Pauls, but there is an enormous disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,233,565 per year while the poor average 19,180, a ratio of 64.3 to 1.
The sidewalk is used as an overtaking lane by city drivers, sick days are on the rise, politicians are often seen drinking soft drinks at the end of every public address, and ceremonial zweihänders are used in holy rituals. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Mo-Po-Lo-Jo-To-Jo's national animal is the koala bear, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is None of your business.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Mo-Po-Lo-Jo-To-Jo, ceremonial zweihänders are used in holy rituals.
- : Following new legislation in Mo-Po-Lo-Jo-To-Jo, politicians are often seen drinking soft drinks at the end of every public address.
- : Following new legislation in Mo-Po-Lo-Jo-To-Jo, sick days are on the rise.
- : Following new legislation in Mo-Po-Lo-Jo-To-Jo, the sidewalk is used as an overtaking lane by city drivers.
- : Following new legislation in Mo-Po-Lo-Jo-To-Jo, children's books regularly feature formerly distressed damsels suing their princes.
- : Following new legislation in Mo-Po-Lo-Jo-To-Jo, Mo-Po-Lo-Jo-To-Joan have replaced bears in a popular idiom.
- : Following new legislation in Mo-Po-Lo-Jo-To-Jo, nervous homeowners have been blamed for rising death rates amongst carol singers and locksmiths.
- : Following new legislation in Mo-Po-Lo-Jo-To-Jo, bris parties are all the rage.
- : Following new legislation in Mo-Po-Lo-Jo-To-Jo, None of your business's iconic yellow taxis are nowhere to be seen.
- : Mo-Po-Lo-Jo-To-Jo endorsed The People's Republic of Owans.
Endorsements Received: 61 » Treadwellia, New Rogernomics, Perchan, Denado, NoDrugCrimeTown, The Sigometh Dynasty, Lazarene Ryccia, Custadia, Guiness Freaks, Burning Pants, Caybow, Arkanik, Snoodum, Rommanda, Sophisica, Steel Vagabonds, Xracona, Luilamuin, Bobs raider puppet, The Salvation States, Treat-Seeking Missiles, Tottoro, Cossack Peoples, Grand Place, Ecchi Unlimited, Glorious Society, Shaunborough, Aigania, Aegis-5, Surd, Aguaria Major, Manaric, Thetraxia, Nargorthia, The New California Republic, Outlaw Conformity, Auralon, Aaecilia, Othan, Darcaethir, Northern Rosary Isles, Leonism, Margandy, Issrak-om, Pama Freeza, The Islands of Colwell, TypoTech, Capercom, Minnejotunn, Inceptio, and 11 others.Courlany, Sveta Makreshanska Kraljevina, Port Flynt, Domais, Tradle Peloni, Keen Trident, Killer Kitty, Debussy, Ashoy, Honeydewistania, and Owans.