“All you managed to do was eat mah d*mn food up!” Archer Rat
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Nipper
|Currency||Copies of Bad Rats|
The Holy Wabbitist Empire of Mockia is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Archer Rat with an iron fist, and renowned for its complete lack of prisons, pith helmet sales, and complete lack of public education. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 5.346 billion Mockians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The tiny, corrupt, well-organized government is dominated by the Department of Defense, although Industry, Administration, and Spirituality are also considered important, while Welfare and Environment aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ratzeburg. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 10.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Mockian economy, worth 586 trillion Copies of Bad Rats a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Gambling, Retail, and Soda Sales. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an impressive 109,723 Copies of Bad Rats, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 374,515 per year while the poor average 23,655, a ratio of 15.8 to 1.
No personal detail is too tiny for the suede-denim census police, the country is preparing for war, bins outnumber trees in city parks, and customer satisfaction with online delivery services is at an all time high. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Mockia's national animal is the Rat, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Wabbitism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Mockia's influence in Balder rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Mockia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Rudest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Mockia, customer satisfaction with online delivery services is at an all time high.
- : Following new legislation in Mockia, bins outnumber trees in city parks.
- : Following new legislation in Mockia, the country is preparing for war.
- : Following new legislation in Mockia, no personal detail is too tiny for the suede-denim census police.
- : Mockia was reclassified from "Libertarian Police State" to "Father Knows Best State".
- : Following new legislation in Mockia, the government has undertaken a massive health education program to combat VODAIS.
- : Mockia's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Mockia's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".