“Always a way forward”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Squire
Location: The Free Nations Region
The Federal Republic of Mokanie is a huge, safe nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service, keen interest in outer space, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate population of 822 million Mokanieans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 63.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Mokaniean economy, worth 43.3 trillion Moks a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Pizza Delivery. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 52,645 Moks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
CEOs and corporate executives are frequently found striking for better stock options, crackheads chase drug-loaded drones in hopes of a lucky drop, protests are legal but strictly supervised, and the government regularly reassures citizens that there are no monsters under their beds. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Mokanie's national animal is the Puma, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Mokanie was endorsed by The Parliament of The Martelex Islands.
- : Mokanie was endorsed by The Republic of Gargarian.
- : Following new legislation in Mokanie, the government regularly reassures citizens that there are no monsters under their beds.
- : Following new legislation in Mokanie, protests are legal but strictly supervised.
- : Following new legislation in Mokanie, crackheads chase drug-loaded drones in hopes of a lucky drop.
- : Following new legislation in Mokanie, CEOs and corporate executives are frequently found striking for better stock options.
- : Mokanie voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Land Reclamation Regulation".
- : Following new legislation in Mokanie, the government is engaging in an agricultural trade war with Maxtopia.
- : Following new legislation in Mokanie, parents seeking custody have to write a five-thousand word analysis of their child's imaginary friend.
- : Following new legislation in Mokanie, the well-to-do in The Free Nations Region are never on time for important appointments.
Endorsements Received: 42 » Sulivannia, Pathon, Grand Abaco, OF Arian Hellas, Hetairaea, Hotak, Emaha, My Nation, Xurisha, Ulymein, Narvatus, Galali, Rokandia, Underwater Sovereignties, Archargentina, Laidir, Gufand, Terrarum, BurgerKing, Tigerania, Doctors Orvos, Tricastinie, Kouper, Montserrat Republic, Sparsdan, Literian, Decitealis, Alphabeth, Syrisia, Phoenician State, The Republic of Awesometopia, Ratakosha, Himmel Ende, Chtholly, Cartdrigen, BBoss, Arbuza, Moka Pamplemousses, New Carthagea, Red Foxia, Gargarian, and The Martelex Islands.