“Let's kill the big bad bunnies”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Powerbroker
Location: The Axis of Evil
The Big Yellow Star Capitalists of Moneystan is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its complete lack of prisons, rampant corporate plagiarism, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 38.48 billion Moneystanians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The tiny, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Social Policy, Industry, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Chaos. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 8.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Moneystanian economy, worth a remarkable 6,035 trillion golden spiders a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Arms Manufacturing, and Automobile Manufacturing. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an impressive 156,848 golden spiders, with the richest citizens earning 9.6 times as much as the poorest.
An increasing percentage of the population's youth have homosexual parents, the public health bureaucracy is wrapped in miles of red tape, voting is voluntary, and it is illegal for police officers to carry out searches due to strict privacy laws. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Moneystan's national animal is the golden spider, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Moneystan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Moneystan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- : Moneystan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Average Incomes.
- : Moneystan was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Unexpected Death Rate and the Top 10% for Nicest Citizens.
- : Moneystan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Cultured and the Top 10% for Most Inclusive.
- : Moneystan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Moneystan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Efficient Economies.
- : Moneystan was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector and the Top 10% for Most Subsidized Industry.
- : Moneystan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
- : Moneystan was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.