“From the darkness, the brightest seed of freedom grows.” Pinuno
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Page
Location: The East Pacific
The Democratic Republic of Monezambique is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Pinuno with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, ubiquitous missile silos, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 2.907 billion Monezambiqueans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Libertad. The average income tax rate is 66.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Monezambiquean economy, worth 497 trillion tararas a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Tourism, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 171,300 tararas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Motivational posters send motorists positive vibes in high-risk areas, the mining industry has taken a hit from tighter environmental regulations, teenage male videogamers often suffer repetitive strain wrist injuries, and centuries-old marble buildings are being torn down and replaced with corrugated steel wind tunnels. Crime is totally unknown. Monezambique's national animal is the bleeding iguana, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Monezambique, centuries-old marble buildings are being torn down and replaced with corrugated steel wind tunnels.
- : Following new legislation in Monezambique, teenage male videogamers often suffer repetitive strain wrist injuries.
- : Following new legislation in Monezambique, the mining industry has taken a hit from tighter environmental regulations.
- : Following new legislation in Monezambique, motivational posters send motorists positive vibes in high-risk areas.
- : Following new legislation in Monezambique, economists confusingly list "fusarium rot and leaf blight" as major risk factors for monetary deflation.
- : Monezambique voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Integrity in Law Enforcement".
- : Monezambique was endorsed by The Fanciful Tales of Refuge Isle.
- : Following new legislation in Monezambique, suburban backyards are seized by the government and turned into national parks.
- : Following new legislation in Monezambique, the Forestry Department has decided you really can't fight fire with fire.
- : Following new legislation in Monezambique, cogitators and mass debaters are skiving off work to hang around the National Symposium Park.
Endorsements Received: 59 » VW53Aland, Wiranath, H-Zhena, Axdel, BearStackof2015, Hizuru, Pakitsk, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Am Echad, Kilkire, Someseni, Brotherland, The United Neo American Union, Kangarawa, Republic of Berzerkistan, Socialist Holy American Empire, Libertanny, La xinga, Matdor, Dragons Blood, Eagas, A Slanted Black Stripe, Marrabuk, Kyrloth, Rhealaliit, East Malaysia, Evrigenis, Roliganistan, Modra, Rainbow Vests, Interdimensional Waifus, Monix, Asendavia, Merlovich, Zukchiva, Stellar Colonies, Tretrid, Acronis, The Three States of Fortuna, The Eternal Land of Jong, Staynes, Jakubonia, Rohanland, Technocratic Tagalog, Mays Austrian Nation, Raunch, Kalaratri, Greater New Cassandra, TM-Jesselton, Washingtonian Order, and 9 others.Blobbo, Lingu, Filipopol, A mean old man, Santa Dystopia, Coruh, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, Survivoristan, and Refuge Isle.