“From the darkness, the brightest seed of freedom grows.” Pinuno
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
Location: The East Pacific
The Democratic Republic of Monezambique is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Pinuno with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, national health service, and smutty television. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 1.172 billion Monezambiqueans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Libertad. The average income tax rate is 67.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Monezambiquean economy, worth 171 trillion tararas a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 145,939 tararas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
The installation of street lights across remote goat tracks has left citizens bemused, foreign planes and migratory birds are shot down as spies, student exchange programs are in trouble as everyone wants to leave but no-one wants to come, and the nation's navy has been named the scourge of the seven thousand seas. Crime is totally unknown. Monezambique's national animal is the bleeding iguana, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Monezambique, the nation's navy has been named the scourge of the seven thousand seas.
- : Monezambique endorsed The Reirenua of Kyrloth.
- : Monezambique was endorsed by The Reirenua of Kyrloth.
- : Following new legislation in Monezambique, student exchange programs are in trouble as everyone wants to leave but no-one wants to come.
- : Monezambique endorsed The Grossly Incompetent Nation of Just Vale 2.
- : Following new legislation in Monezambique, foreign planes and migratory birds are shot down as spies.
- : Monezambique was endorsed by The Grossly Incompetent Nation of Just Vale 2.
- : Monezambique voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Responsible Land Management".
- : Following new legislation in Monezambique, the installation of street lights across remote goat tracks has left citizens bemused.
- : Following new legislation in Monezambique, lawyers are ordering red ink and 'Cease and Desist' rubber stamps in preparation for the return of copyright law.
Endorsements Received: 44 » VW53Aland, Wiranath, H-Zhena, Axdel, BearStackof2015, Roissyland, Hizuru, Pakitsk, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, The Angel of Charity, Janoobi Jazair, Am Echad, Free sovereign Soviet socialist republic, Kilkire, Someseni, Brotherland, The United Neo American Union, Kangarawa, Republic of Berzerkistan, Socialist Holy American Empire, Libertanny, Escade, Marrico, Stanisiti, Staynes, Sericena, Commodore Badger, Encurage, La xinga, Avakael, Matdor, Zukchiva, Dragons Blood, Eagas, Brethren, Tim Stark, Feu de Glace, A Slanted Black Stripe, Ballpit2, Ramaeus, Marrabuk, Celannica, Just Vale 2, and Kyrloth.