“Freedom is Absolute”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
Location: The North Pacific
The Free Land of Morphing Eurasia is a massive, genial nation, notable for its daily referendums, otherworldly petting zoo, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 1.472 billion Morphing Eurasians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 80.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Morphing Eurasian economy, worth 208 trillion Freedom Dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 141,732 Freedom Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Suburban families are finding themselves increasingly short on food as they waste precious water on their lawns, noises louder than a whisper have been prohibited by law, a favorite "life hack" for gap year backpackers is to pretend to be homeless for government handouts, and buses are widely regarded as the safest way to travel. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Morphing Eurasia's national animal is the Persona, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Morphing Eurasia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Healthiest Citizens and the Top 10% for Safest.
- : Following new legislation in Morphing Eurasia, buses are widely regarded as the safest way to travel.
- : Following new legislation in Morphing Eurasia, a favorite "life hack" for gap year backpackers is to pretend to be homeless for government handouts.
- : Following new legislation in Morphing Eurasia, noises louder than a whisper have been prohibited by law.
- : Following new legislation in Morphing Eurasia, suburban families are finding themselves increasingly short on food as they waste precious water on their lawns.
- : Following new legislation in Morphing Eurasia, the sound of wooden legs echo throughout Morphing Eurasia after the recent introduction of the Foot Tax.
- : Following new legislation in Morphing Eurasia, factories are regularly demolished to make way for low-cost housing areas.
- : Following new legislation in Morphing Eurasia, there's an aura of pseudoscience around academia.
- : Morphing Eurasia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting the Rights of Labour Unions".
- : Following new legislation in Morphing Eurasia, increasing numbers of children in Morphing Eurasia have different eye and hair color to their supposed fathers.
Endorsements Received: 205 » Loutsland, Notyoutopia, Xipher, Prydania, Yaorozu, Ethnon, Andexia, Great Bights Mum, Hamerica, Xyrron, El Fiji Grande, Maclare, Simone Republic, Amerian States, Guer Aike, Corfad, Shibutani, Solskjar, Koda-Land, Sikol, Pope Saint Peter the Apostle, The Rhein States, East Akra, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Territorio di Nessuno, Siwale, Dreadton, Interdimensional Zone, Kocherian, Zzozona, Empy, Newpromisedland, Kragsgale, The Tampa Bay Rays, Fauzjhia, Brucklania, Seanat, Omnistria, Illusia and Neverendia, Yokciq Empire, Sunto, Dar es Saalam, Dabarastan, Moubarakistan, North Bratislava, Daiz, 1 very fast endotarter, Pokemanland, New Lakemba, Clan Spaniel, and 155 others.U S Eh, Ravendi, Libertania Democratica, United Kahndaq, Heilhum Imperius, Napnomadia, Highton Islands, Wineclaw, Sil Dorsett, Selfgradatude, Orado, Vincone Cae, Frances Francis the First of France, Sundred, Votak Matim, Runeda, Xagill, Aerilia, Morover, Cretox State, Holy Oranz, Pallaith, McMasterdonia, Eywaan, Shadowrik, Malta Comino Gozo, Valentine Z, Lulubellia, Hardscrabble, Supreme Leader Hadrian, Elvoreto, Outer Shenendoah, Magna Banitia, Krazon, Vivanco, TLTland, Chips and Guac, Navsland, The Iron Lions, Kranostav, Merconitonitopia, A Salmon Named Harold, Republica Guilleana, Innocentic, Wilkshire, Draconian Progression, Madjack, Viridiann, Joodey, PotatoFarmers, Former English Colony, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Pytong, Religioncord, Seenvorland, Northwest Zedonia, The Galactic Triumvirate, Testnation223, Bankowiata, Kazoo Basin, The Peoples Republic of Kyle, Liminyj, Ozstan, Holy Empire of Greater Bavaria, Cosamaloapan, The Stratosphere Islands, PEG, Pasargad, Imperial Pieserged, The Pantheons, Sevinland, Yellops, Maratabat, Shinjuku tokyo 0, Railroad Crossing, The Serdey Islands, Slyakanya, Odelinor, The Pleiads, Nodnarb, Godwanna, Chukstik Illahi, Climeria, Seijitsu, Blyskalia, Port Naga, Free Atlantis, Animu Place, Bharathvarsh, Svenskskit, Strongwill, His Enduring Majesty, Star Kingdom, Glurponia, Wisconsota, The Endless Eventide, Erowo, Crusadam, Galbadiana, GenshinImpact, Xentherida, Nalver And, Planes, Que Lukustinardon, Otakus and Weebs, Darkmondoria, Zyvetskistaahn, The Mazur Empire, The AnCap Pirate Utopia, Sachi, Colfes, Barabolia, Zemnaya Svoboda, Venicea, Vesteysia, Beasluxia, Greater Afroeurasia, Francois Isidore, Valgarda, Free Salvation, Svenskan, Maott, Sanjurika, Figyjharli, Trumpski, Wapistan, The Ultimate Republic, Travislavania, Texanz, Dangine, Questann, Lol2639, Siforpeo, Ellbonnia, Aryan Homeland, Tyirza, Millius Prime, Landfinia, Super Girl, Uzbek Khan, BTProductions, Steampunk Ariel, Alexander the Magnus, Mon Island, Cajland, ForestMythal, New Celoveniortan, Allevania, Centrialand, Siberian Workforce, Korean-Joseon, Defense For The World Assembly, Britle, Capablanca, and Tsandonown.