“Truth always wins”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Contender
Location: New Eastern Europe
The Kingdom of Morrawia is a huge, efficient nation, notable for its museums and concert halls, keen interest in outer space, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 860 million Morrawians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Praga. The average income tax rate is 62.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Morrawian economy, worth 90.5 trillion tollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Trout Farming. Average income is an impressive 105,190 tollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Citizens are bombarded with advertising from their compulsory miniature radios, more sidewalk is dedicated to animals than people, grinding bureaucracy has the international wheels of justice turning slowly, and party leaders rely on horoscopes to create "ticket balance". Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Morrawia's national animal is the lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Morrawia, party leaders rely on horoscopes to create "ticket balance".
- : Following new legislation in Morrawia, grinding bureaucracy has the international wheels of justice turning slowly.
- : Morrawia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Ever-Wandering Souls".
- : Morrawia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Pedagogical Freedom".
- : Morrawia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Following new legislation in Morrawia, more sidewalk is dedicated to animals than people.
- : Morrawia lost the endorsement of The Holy of Santa Selena.
- : Morrawia was endorsed by The United Territories of Namabi.
- : Morrawia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Syria".
- : Following new legislation in Morrawia, citizens are bombarded with advertising from their compulsory miniature radios.
Endorsements Received: 15 » Maricoen, Old Falinar, Lillistroniralocksne, Hollow Shrine, Shi-Yue, East Filemeria, Djudasis, Matatic and The Principality of Surkis, Imperial states of Europa, Gerbia, Danubria, Terra di Milan, The Neo-Soviet Empire, Cmowsc, and Alexea.