“Be Realistic, Demand the Impossible”
|Category: Scandinavian Liberal Paradise|
Regional Influence: Squire
Location: the Rejected Realms
The Armed Republic of Mundanus is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, compulsory military service, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 731 million Mundanis enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Anastria. The average income tax rate is 89.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Mundanusian economy, worth 77.7 trillion Tsors a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Retail, and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 106,232 Tsors, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Fraternities are notorious for drunken hooliganism, the government's economic policy can be summed up as "Abort, Retry, Fail?", the nation has nearly as many history museums as Mundanis, and politicians have tenure. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Mundanus's national animal is the Snake, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Mundanus, politicians have tenure.
- : Following new legislation in Mundanus, the nation has nearly as many history museums as Mundanis.
- : Following new legislation in Mundanus, the government's economic policy can be summed up as "Abort, Retry, Fail?".
- : Following new legislation in Mundanus, fraternities are notorious for drunken hooliganism.
- : Following new legislation in Mundanus, drunk drivers are sent to rehabilitation paid for by the government.
- : Mundanus was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Income Equality.
- : Following new legislation in Mundanus, citizens know never to accept cookies from strangers.
- : Following new legislation in Mundanus, people make a career out of medical voyeurism.
- : Following new legislation in Mundanus, RPG fans reminisce fondly about when people thought they were evil and dangerous rather than geeky and socially inept.
- : Following new legislation in Mundanus, they who do not work shall not eat.
Endorsements Received: 78 » Volsar, Zerentopia, Panormia, Razorback, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Nation of Urie, Aqueira, Aandruzognivia, Zavea, Cecilly, The Yawning Asshole, Alcrestia Liakar, Raj7765, Visionary Union, Aianistan, Thuringia Reich, Emeseses, North Comunist Awelanius, Beezertopia, Edgedgie, Kahootology, Fragmented Spero, Maazalik, FareP, Berlitria, Masters86, ShyVini, Farrakhan, Wafflapolis, DisregardWork, Gozira, Cyrtenes, Rushkaland, Delight, Rubian Empire, Super Mega Awesome, Arkhane, IndiaAS, Arinteriswith, Florin, Tartessis, Euroanatolian Greece, Collosuss, Republic of edward, Perfect Sublime Masters, Boumerges, Sarotte, Alpharoland, Crazy Firemen, Goryier, and 28 others.Islamic Republic e Jariri, Ethelontis, Costas, OspasiA, Aggro, Hallmaak, Melon feud, Xyloqua, Old Blackwood, Capitalist Paradise, The Pacific Caliphate, Hunternia, ThiccBois69, Cazia Minor, Novi Libertas, Centurionis, XW5RULEZ, CLovidia, The Horror Channel, Doormat to the Lord, Bormiar, Black Hawk Raider Refugees, APKland, A Leaf on the Wind, Killmoor, United Libor Lefunkistan, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, and Juvena.