|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Hatchling
Location: the Rejected Realms
The Civil war ridden country of Muscao is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Revolutionary council with an even hand, and renowned for its smutty television, pith helmet sales, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 3.919 billion Muscaoans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
There is no government in the normal sense of the word; however, a small group of community-minded, corrupt individuals prioritizes Administration, although Welfare, Healthcare, and Education are also considered important, while Spirituality and International Aid receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Muscao City. Income tax is unheard of.
The strong Muscaoan economy, worth 242 trillion Worthless currencies a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. Average income is 61,773 Worthless currencies, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.7 times as much as the poorest.
The national government has been dissolved by revolutionary insurgents, the wearing and manufacture of fur apparel is banned, works of historical fiction contain a surprising lack of historical figures, and halberds are common 18th birthday presents. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Muscao's national animal is the random animal, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Bolshevism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Muscao's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Muscao was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Lowest Overall Tax Burden and the Top 10% for Highest Disposable Incomes.
- : Muscao's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Muscao relocated from Forest to The Rejected Realms.
- : Muscao changed its national animal to "random animal", its currency to "Worthless currency", its faith to "Bolshevism", its leader to "Revolutionary council", its motto to "..........", and its nation type to "Civil war ridden country".
- : Muscao altered its national flag.
- : Muscao resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Muscao lodged a message on the Forest Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Muscao, halberds are common 18th birthday presents.
- : Following new legislation in Muscao, works of historical fiction contain a surprising lack of historical figures.