“DEVELOPE HIGH HERE”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
Location: the South Pacific
The Republic of Myndia is a huge, efficient nation, renowned for its frequent executions, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, cynical, devout population of 491 million Myndians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Yonuja. The average income tax rate is 65.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Myndian economy, worth 53.2 trillion Meoijnrs a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Trout Farming, Information Technology, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 108,405 Meoijnrs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Bargain hunters descend on disaster zones for a quick spot of grocery shopping, no one is worried about government policies any more, Myndia's army is full of two-metre tall super-soldiers, and on-call doctors who check their pagers during movies are banned from cinemas for life. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Myndia's national animal is the Monkey, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Myndia, on-call doctors who check their pagers during movies are banned from cinemas for life.
- : Following new legislation in Myndia, Myndia's army is full of two-metre tall super-soldiers.
- : Myndia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cultured, Most Pacifist, and Most Compassionate Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Myndia, no one is worried about government policies any more.
- : Following new legislation in Myndia, bargain hunters descend on disaster zones for a quick spot of grocery shopping.
- : Following new legislation in Myndia, toy versions of heroin paraphernalia let kids pretend to be their favourite TV characters.
- : Following new legislation in Myndia, heartfelt sentiments are mercilessly marketed by a million-Meoijnr treacle machine.
- : Following new legislation in Myndia, internet moderator is one of the most popular jobs among the nation's more socially awkward citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Myndia, legions of police officers force people to move into massive urban apartments.
- : Following new legislation in Myndia, the subway is dead quiet in early afternoons.
Endorsements Received: 81 » Qvait, Aumeltopia, Corgitopiaa, Amerion, Erinor, Aidenfieeld, Land Without Shrimp, The Worst army of, Kedjens, Bleakfoot, West Pastafaria, New Briantown, Bawkie, PenguinPies, Barabarom, Madreia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Jehenna, Omiri, Volaworand, Tsunamy, Belschaft, Avia Lavanda, The Tecorogan Federation, Wehraboos, Outer Utonixick Gollinican, Kiasu-ism, Hanguk-Nippon, Theorin, Midand, Farengeto, Concrete Slab, Sandaoguo, Privatore, Yeldarbsland, Bear Connors Paradiso, Gonrati, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, RestartAll, Catillos, Laamiva, Soem, Aschenburg, West Fallows, The Filippinas, Readymade, Ebonhand, The United Expanse, Auphelia, Terreno Travato, and 31 others.ChickenDome, Philippinia, House Ahsanul, Iym Winterless, Tepertopia, Abarri, Tsvetania, Hakk Fiss, Qawe, Kandorith, Tremulistan, Phanama, Holy Free, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Merevane, Purple Hyacinth, Bartonia Nova, Ovkianos, Royaltica, Brunier, Klobitien, Kaoia, Zataras, Rebel-topia, Ofaria, Alfama, Marinho Islands, Sedunn, Nowa Europa, Vanbella, and Eskvenn.