“Live, Learn, Love” Noble
|Category: Left-wing Utopia|
Regional Influence: Squire
The Deadpool of N0ble is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Noble with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, anti-smoking policies, and daily referendums. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 10.592 billion N0bleans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Environment, Industry, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Elbon. The average income tax rate is 96.2%.
The frighteningly efficient N0blean economy, worth a remarkable 2,208 trillion Rallods a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 208,537 Rallods, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Gossip magazines have pictures of Noble sunbathing on the beach with political rivals, older citizens lament over the loss of law and order, polygraphs are relegated to the dungeon exhibit in castle museums, and in a baffling press conference Noble proudly dismantled a broken door. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. N0ble's national animal is the Cheetah, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : N0ble was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : N0ble voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Sterilisation".
- : N0ble was endorsed by The Grand Duchy of Toscana e Ducati di Firenze e Siena.
- : N0ble voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Koem Kab".
- : N0ble was endorsed by The WA Minister of Vamperiall.
- : N0ble was endorsed by The Community of Zunden.
- : N0ble voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn North East Somerset".
- : N0ble voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn North East Somerset".
- : Following new legislation in N0ble, in a baffling press conference Noble proudly dismantled a broken door.
- : Following new legislation in N0ble, polygraphs are relegated to the dungeon exhibit in castle museums.